Him.

Elijah had entered the home and walked to the kitchen with the Chloe by his side.
"Elijah!! Please let me go...I dont want to-" "Shut him up." Elijah hissed. Gavin continued to plead for them to let him go but was cut off by a needle injecting him and knocking him out. EIijah and his parents talked for a bit and paid them. They placed the cage into the car and drove back to Elijah's house taking a secret unknown entrance into his laboratory. They placed his cage next to Tina's who was concerned and in pain. "He'll start testing tomorrow let him rest for now." Chloe #1 placed a shock collar onto Gavins neck and wrists while Elijah left the lab. Another Chloe model had given them each a plate of food and left leaving them alone. Tina immediately turned to Gavin smiling and soon filled with dread.

"Gav.....Gavin hey wake up...please" She poked him twice. Tina couldn't raise her voice. She punched him. Gavin winced as he woke up. "Ow........Tina?....Tina!?"

"You're alive!!! Oh thank God" Tina whisper yelled. Gavin spun his head towards Tina's voice. "Tina!? I knew you were ok!!"

"Keep your voice down. And...not...exactly.." Gavin didn't hear her he was thinking about a way to escape.