Missing

Nines noticed that Gavin had been overly uptight that morning. Gavin's cat had disappeared and Tina was a few hours late.

"Ughhhhhh" Gavin slammed his head onto the table in the break room.

"Where the hell is she!?"
He glanced outside with worry tapping his foot in the process. Tina hadn't called anyone about being late or sick and Gavin or Fowler would be the first to know. He sighed before grabbing another cup of coffee and walking back to his desk.

"You seem... tense detective. Your stress levels are at 63%." Gavin sat down and began working or tried to. "Yeah yeah f*ck off.."

Conan's led spun yellow then red. "Detective we have a case...we need to leave now." Gavin looked up.

"Wait what? What's going on!?" Nines grabbed Gavin's keys and started walking towards the door. Gavin followed suit while putting on his jacket. After about a 15 minute drive Gavin knew exactly where they were going. He looked directly at Conan.

"Please dont tell me..." Silence. Gavin's face dropped as they pulled into the driveway, Tina's car untouched. Gavin bolted past other officers into the house with Nines following behind.

"TINA!?" Gavin roared panic filling up over every emotion. He checked every room she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"There are scorch marks thirum and blood......everywhere there was a struggle but she failed. I'm sorry detective....we shouldn't have come..."

" Shes not dead!! If she were then...then where's her body!?" Gavin hissed back. "C-cant you see what model number the thirum was from or something!? Same with the blood!?"

Conan looked down. "I did... it's from a Tina and a chloe model but....."