Pink.

"Wouldn't what?" Gavin looked up at Conan, who was walking over with a plate of pancakes and a water bottle. "N-Nothing!! Tina shut up!!"

Tina laughs and walks away. Conan looked at Gavin confused but sat next to him. "How are you feeling..?"

"F-fine..." Gavin jumped at the clap of thunder covering his ears. Conan pet behind Gavin's ears making the kitten purr. "Conan!!"

"Ok ok I'm sorry. Now eat up." Gavin nodded and stared at the pancakes and hesitated. He bit into a pancake, swallowing the piece whole. "These are really...good..."

Conan smiled a bit. Gavin finished breakfast and the two talked for a bit. Tina had fallen asleep in the spare bedroom.

Gavin jolted and clung to Conan as the lights flickered. "Oh god..."  "Gav...calm down and look at me..."

"He's back...I-I he's coming back....." Conan forced Gavin to look at him. "Who coming back what's happening!?"

"Eli....Eli's going to take everyone away again...h-he's going to sell me far away a-and I won't see you ever again..." Gavin rambled on a bit before Conan brought him onto his lap calming the kitten down.

"Gavin...I won't let him take you away...I promise..." Gavin slowly calmed down and relaxed. Conan pet behind Gavin's ears earning him a soft, actually audible, purr. The two blushed but, Conan didn't stop, Gavin honestly didn't want him too.

The beat of Conan's thirum pump lulled Gavin to sleep. It drowned out the thunder. Their hearts beat the same.

Nines smiled softly, whispering, "I love you Gavin...more then you'll ever know..."

A few minutes later Nines got a text from Conner.

How'd it go? Is he doing better?

A bit, Gavin mentioned an Eli when he was having a panic attack. Do you know anyone who has that name or nickname? Maybe a sibling? Speaking of which how's the search going?

Well not that I know of. The storage unit was rented by a fake company run by a fake name. Tina doesn't remember the person that tested on her. Our last resort is Gavin. The other's won't talk either.

Conan looked down at Gavin's fragile figure. He was going to kill whoever Eli was. Slow and painful.

I see. We'll have to wait until he's up for it though. He's terrified of everyone and everything. Void of emotion when he's not.

He'll warm up to you and speak his mind Nines. He loved you. He still does but I guess he's terrified of it. Terrified that you'll leave him or hurt him.