Emotion(less)

Gavin's tail turned grey. Elijah noticed this while he watched Gavin's temper tantrum from a one sided window. The buyer would be here any second now and he couldn't wait. Tina was being prepped and throw into a cage. They forced her into her fox form and knocked her unconscious so she wouldn't be a hassle.

Her stripe, which was on her ear turned grey as well. Normally when they slept it would turn yellow or blue, but now it was grey.

Maybe breaking them up broke them far more then he could. He smiled. He should have done it alot sooner. He looked back at Gavin. He was just laying there. He had walked to the middle of the room and sat there. Not moving. Barely breathing. Void of emotions.

He shrugged and walked down the hall. His appearance looked entirely different from before. He didn't want his reputation, as Elijah Kamski, to be ruined. He had blond hair blue eyes and a beard. Which was fake but looked and felt real.

-----------------------Time skip---------------------

Elijah's POV

After the buyer left I walked downstairs. Thankfully, we moved the lab to a different location. It would be too suspicious that Elijah Kamski had a lab that was dedicated to the research but had no part or connection to it. A storage facility, near the docks, almost outside Detroit, worked perfectly.

I smiled more and more money was added into my bank account. I was the richest man in the world. I could do anything, say anything, and wouldn't really get punished. Unless something like this got out. Then I'd be screwed.

I had more testing to do. I noticed that I instinctively had walked back, and stood infront of, Gavin's room. He still sat there. Not doing or saying anything. Sighing I went to a testing lab and got to work.