Silence.

Nines was getting annoyed. He hasn't gone into stasis in months. Not that it was a bad thing, but his battery is at a constant 3% and his led is only red. He's always thinking and rethinking the case when he got a call from Conner.

"NINES WE GOT THEM!!" "What who!? Calm down and stop yelling."

Nines had grabbed his jacket and walked out of Gavin's house. As he locked the door behind him, Conner sent him their location.

"We need backup this place has a lot of evidence that involves your case!! We found Tina too!!" Nines jumped at that. "HOW!?"

"We were investigating a human and animal trafficking case when we came across her!! Or...a fox...anyway..." "Wait what??" Conan was already halfway there.

"I'll explain when you get here. Don't speed." Conner hung up before Nines could respond. Conan rolled his eyes. A bit late for that.

After arriving Conan investigated the perimeter with Conner and Hank. Maybe Tina knew where Gavin was. His mind raced at the thought. He walked back to the front seeing a red and brown fox sitting on a stretcher. Awake and very much alert, it stared at him. Sizing him up, looking him over, seeing how much of a threat he was.

He walked over stretching his hand out. The fox sniffed it before transforming into a young woman. "T-tina!?" Tina looked tired. There were bags under her bloodshot eyes.

She was content on one phrase. "Save him." "Who Gavin?"

Tina repeated the phrase twice before seeing Conner open the door to the building. She bolted, following Conner, her speed unmatched by Conan when he tried to go after her.

"Gavin!?" She screamed out the name before running to a room. Conner Conan and two other officers followed her as she basically melted the door. The room was empty, "No...no nononono....GAVIN!?!?"

"He was here he was SUPPOSED TO BE HERE." The temperature in the room spiked. The stripe on her ears turned a bright orange flickering red every few seconds. "Maybe he's still here!? Just in a different room?? There are still heat signatures in here.."

Tina spun around turning into a fox. She looked around before bolting out of the room down the hall. She looked through each and every room. She stopped in front of one growling. "He's been here."

Tina poofed back into her faunus form and opened the door. She looked around. "He's...not...here....." Tears spilled down here face. "A-at all...He...he took Gavin...."