Protective Goku x missing daughter reader x Vegeta

Description: After not answering your fathers calls when he returns home he worries and find something that makes him and Vegeta snap. Also this is kinder a part two of Goku x baby reader x Vegeta so enjoy!

Goku's PoV

I landed on the ground with Vegeta and looked at Bulma's home smiling I heard a thud and turned seeing Vegeta "so you finally caught up heh?"

He growled and pointed at me "SHUT UP KAKAROT!" I giggled and kissed his cheek "aw don't be like that Veggie Little y/n wants her papa happy!" He blushed and punched my arm mumbling "b Baka!" Under his breath as I chuckled.

I stopped and Vegeta slammed into my back he went to shout but I took off into the broken down door and gasped seeing the house trashed as ki blast marks littered the walls.

Hearing a groan I turned and saw Bulma laying on the ground I gasped and kneeled beside her "Bulma what happened and we're y/n?!" She coughed and looked at me "h he t took h her" I froze "w who?" She spoke weakly saying "F Freiza" before she past out.

I could hear Vegeta's growl as I walked outside and looked to the sky roaring out as I went SSJ.

"FRIEZZZZZZZZA!"

No-ones PoV

You whimpered holding your bleeding side as Frieza smirked down at you with menacing eyes you whined and tried to move away.

Only to scream as he picked you and threw you against the wall and you screamed again feeling your ribs crack and you curled up into a little ball.

"Y/n!" You gasped quietly and replied "p papa" he sighed "thank Kami your ok right?" You stayed silent "y/n" he growled lowly and you whimpered "I I'm g got a b bad b boo boo p papa!" You could feel his anger and worry "y/n" you smiled weakly.

"H hey d daddy" he growled "it's ok sweetie we're on our way" you weakly nodded only to groan as you coughed up blood "p papa I'm s so c cold"

Suddenly there was a large boom and the wall to the cell was blown away and there stood Goku in SSGSS holding one of Freiza's men and dropped him growling you whimpered and he snapped his head to the sound gasping at the scene before him.

He ran towards you and brought you into his arms as you sobbed weakly clutching his gi "p papa!" He hushed you gently "it's ok sweetie papas here".

He stood up and held you as Vegeta came in and ran to you "oh y/n! Seeetue are you ok?!" You gave him the famous Goku grin "I I'm f fine d Dady" he held you and kissed your h/c haird head.

"W were F Freiza?" They chuckled darkyl as they walked out and hid your view of the tyrants broken and bloody body.

"Don't worry sweetie he's gone to sleep for awhile"........