Goku x kidnapped daughter reader

Description: You a the daughter of Son Goku and during a battle with Freiza you a kidnapped and he comes back from Beerus's planet just in time to save you. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

"Big brother!" You screamed seeing Gohan collapse to the floor you struggled against Frieza's grip and growled lowly your blonde spiked up hair turned back to h/c and your teal eyes turned e/c again as you panted.

Gohan got up and growled "I can't give up just one more boost" he looked at you and smiled weakly "it's ok y/n it's ok" he powered up and screamed turning SSJ3 and gave Goku enough time to lock onto his location. Said Saiyan appeared with Vegeta.

You whimpered as Freiza' grip tightened "daddy!" You screamed he turned and gasped "y/n!" You sobbed and struggled again "let me go You big meanie!" Freiza chuckled and threw you across the floor "as you wish monkey"

Whimpering your tail laid limp and you curled up into a little ball slowly closing your eyes before everything went black.

Timeskip

Groaning you slowly sat up and yelp as your mommy ChiChi hugged you "oh my baby thank Kami your Alright!" You giggled and saw Gohan walk into the room "big brother!" He chuckled and hugged your small form.

Goku came in the room and smiled seeing that your ok "Daddy!" You reaches for him and he took you j to his arms and you nuzzled into his chest "scary lizard gone?"  He chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"Yes y/n scary lizard gone and he's never coming back".........

Edited on the 5/09/2021