Kid Trunks x female shopper reader

Description: While shopping at a local store you come across a child around 7 crying and you decide to comfort him while helping to find his parents.

No-ones pov

You hummed a small tune while walking down the ship looking for your needed groceries. You saw an elderly lady struggling to reach for a bag of flour and you walked over and grabbed the item for her.

"Oh your such a kind girl" you blushed and said good bye to her only to freeze as you heard a sob and turned to see a little boy around seven with long blueish purple hair and blue eyes huddle in a corner sobbing.

Walking over to the boy you kneeled down and gently tapped his shoulder he stared up at you "Are you ok little one" he shook his head and clung to you "I can't find my mommy!" You gently pet his bead.

Lifting him up and holding him gently you spoke "why don't you tell me what she looks like and we'll find her together ok?"

He nodded "she has blue hair and eyes and wears a red dress and her names Bulma" you nodded "and what your name sweetie mines y/n" he giggled "I'm Trunks!" Giggling yourself you walked down the isle.

Suddenly a female voice in distress Shouted "TRUNKS WERE ARE YOU?!" Turning the corner you saw the women Trunks describe and walked over to her.

"Excuse are you Bulma?" She turned and gasped "Trunks!" He giggled "mommy!" She held him tightly looking at you she smiled "thank you so much eh?" You giggled "y/n and your welcome"

Turning Trunks waves at you "bye miss y/n thank for everything!" Turning you smiled and waved back.

"Bye Trunks stay close to your mom ok?!".....

Edited on the 17/09/2021