Great Ape Vegeta x female Saiyan reader

Description: During a mission Freiza didn't inform you of the full moon on the planet Vegeta knowing you don't have control takes it up himself to help you.

No-ones pov

You growled as you were pushed off the ship and walked onto the ground staring at the wasteland of a planet "And Freiza wants to the destroy and sell this crap!" You exclaimed.

Vegeta chuckled "I'm afraid so y/n" you frowned and walked away he turned to look at the ships captain "I would stay up there until morning this won't take long to scout" a silver glow caught his eye and he froze looking up he stared at the moon and gasped taking of running "shit Freiza didn't say anything about a full moon!"

With you

Gasping You looked up at the moon and froze feeling your heart rate pick up and your teeth sharpen you grabbed your h/c haired head and groaned "n no! I d don't w want to turn!" And then darkness.

Vegeta's pov

Finishing the transformation I sighed "thank Kami that the clothes stretch" I looked around wondering were y/n was until a sudden force sent me flying to the ground.

Groaning I stood up and heard a roar Turning I saw you fully transformed and growling at me I snarled "shit y/n won't forgive herself for turning!" Dodging a energy blast you charged at me and I moved out of the way and pinned you down.

No-ones pov

You snarled at Vegeta and struggled in his grip he held you down more "fight it y/n!" You roared and struggled more he slapped you will his tail and you stared at him.

"Fight the urge y/n do t lest the Great Ape control you control it!" You snarled and slowly felt your mind come back licking up at Vegeta you groaned "get of me Vegeta" he did as told as you slowly got up and stared at your large hands.

"I didn't want to turn stupid Freiza!" You sat down as your f/c fur moved in the wind  Vegeta sighed and sat next to you "you didn't know y/n" you grunted and stared off into the deserted area and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna kill Zarbon for pushing me off the ship"........

Edited on the 17/09/2021