Ultra Instinct Goku x female Saiyan reader

Description: When Jiren punches you off the ledge barely conscious Goku releases a new power in order to beat Jiren and save you.

No-ones pov

You yelped when Jiren fired a energy beam at you and you barely dodged it rolling beside Goku and stood up panting he chuckled and you glared at him.

"Laugh it up Goku!" He grinned and charged at Jiren but floated up into the air and started to form a spurt tomb "GOKU ARE YOU INSANE?!" He smirked "Maybe" you groaned but smiled "I did marry the idiot but he's my idiot!" You thought.

He smiled at you and sent the spirit bomb at Jiren only to gasp as he sent it right back and the blast consumed him and nothing remained.

Your world stopped and you fell to your knees screaming "GOKU!" Glaring at Jiren rage filled your body your tail swaying rapidly behind you "I'LL KILL YOU!" You roared as your spiky h/c hair turned blue and you charged at Jiren.

The both of you locked in a serious punching contest grunting when Jiren punches you across the floor and you weakly stood on shaky legs trying to get up.

"MOM BEHIND YOU!" Gohan Shouted You turned and saw a large energy blast hit you and send you toppling across the floor and onto the edge. You struggled trying to hold on since flying wasn't allowed as your sons and team watched with worry.

Grunting you dug your nails into the ground and hissed in pain from the blast as Jiren walked over and stood over you. Lifting his arm up he charge an energy beam you looked at him and closed your eyes "I'm sorry Goku?" as Jiren went to release the energy beam "this is the end for you Saiyan"

You braced for the pain until you heard a roar and the heat of the energy blast disappear snapping your e/c eyes they widened and you gasped at the sight before you "Goku?!" he turned his silver/grey eyes matching his hair met your and he nodded blasting Jiren back with his own attack and disappeared.

Only to reappear with you in his arms and he gently placed you on the stands as you grunted in pain and gently kissed you. Connecting foreheads you weakly smiled and held his head as he stared at Jiren with hate.

"You hurt my mate...I'm gonna kick your ass for that!......