Kakarot x wife reader

Description: This one-shot is based on we're planet Vegeta wasn't destroyed and Goku grew up as a true Saiyan.

Kakkarot's pov

I grunted and finished off the last enemy and looks to see my team finishing off the rest. Walking back to the ship I sat down as my brother Raditz dusted himself off and sat next to me.

"Ready to go home Kakarot?" I grunted nodding my head yes "I just want to get back to y/n" he chuckled and patted my back "y/n hasn't seen you in four months she must miss you. I smiled "she said if I didn't come home soon she's gonna castrate me"

He chuckled as the ship started and I stared out into the Galaxy I smiled thinking of my wonderful mate.

No-ones pov

Humming you placed the freshly cooked meat onto the table and smiled at your hard work sighing you cleaned the kitchen and yourself up your f/c tail swaying happily behind you.

"Mommy" you turned seeing your son Gohan rubbing his eyes and you smiled "aw Gohan did you just wake up sweetie?" He nodded and made grabby hands. Lifting him up you kissed his cheek sitting him down at the table "diners ready and daddy will be home soon"

He giggled and waited impatiently to eat "just like his father" you thought only to squeal as large hands pulled you into a muscled chest "I'm back my love" you recognized that deep rumble purr anyway turning you slammed your lips onto Kakkarot's.

Pulling away you nuzzled him "welcome home sweetie" he chuckled "Daddy!" Gohan tackles him and Kakarot grinned ruffling Gohan's Black spiky hair "hey kiddo you've gotten bigger"

You smiled and rubbed your stomach "you've got a great father and big brother little one" Kakarot looked at your swollen stomach and smiled softly "any idea for a name Kakarot" he chuckle and kissed our cheek.

"I thought about it and I like the name Goten".....

Edited on the 17/09/2021