Vegeta x Homeless child reader

Description: After your parents kicked you out you stumble upon a very shocked Saiyan prince.

No-ones pov

"AND STAY OUT!" Shouted your parents as they threw you out of the house as you face planted the ground leaving cuts to form on your bare skin.

Whimpering you slowly stood up and walked in the violent wind and rain you didn't know how long you were walking but you bumped into two man.

The taller male with spiky hair looked at your shivering form with wide black eyes as the smaller of the two stared at your injuries. With little strength you had left your e/c eyes looked into there's pleadingly "h help m me" before you collapsed.

Vegeta caught your small frame as Goku gasped without thinking he took off until the sky heading for Capsule Corp and soon landed.

He ran into Bulma's lab and laid your frame on the medical bed as Bulma gasped "Bulma get the emergency Sensu beans now!" She nodded and got Said item. Placing it in your mouth you weakly bit into it.

After a few minutes you opened your e/c eyes and stared into Vegeta's Black one and whimpered "p please d don't h hurt me!" He tilted his head and chuckled "I may look mean cub but I promise not to hurt you".

You sighed and weakly smiled up at him "I I'm y/n" he smiled faintly "Names Vegeta" he pet your long spiky h/c hair and you giggled.

"Tell me your past in time y/n but for now rest"...........

Edited on the 5/09/2021