SSJ4 Goku x injured daughter reader

Description: After Goku became a SSJ4 he see you struggling to hold Baby off while trying to protect your unborn child and get injured while doing so. Can Goku save you and his unborn grandchild in time?

No-ones pov

You grunted struggling to hold Baby's massive foot from crushing you as your dad finished his transformation you gasped feeling your arm snap and you screamed in pain.

Falling to the ground you panted dropping out of SSJ3 and held your stomach trying to protect your unborn child and closed your eyes waiting for the pain "I'm sorry dad" you thought but the pain never came and you heard a roar of anger and then Baby's foot was off you.

Snapping you eyes open you gasped seeing your father slam his fist into Baby's stomach his yellow eyes full of rage "DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" he roared and you weakly stood up on shaky legs watching your father kick ass and gave the battle the famous Son family grin "KICK HIS ASS DAD!" you yelled.

Goku's pov

After I became SSJ4 I heard a scream and saw y/n in SSJ3 holding Baby'd foot and struggling suddenly she collapsed dropping out of SSJ3 and panted she screamed holding her swollen stomach protectively and closed her eyes.

I never felt so much rage before not only was Baby going to kill my child but my unborn grandchild I roared in anger charging at Baby and pushed him he fell and I slammed my fist inyo his stomach roaring out "DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" I saw y/n stand up on shaky legs and yell "KICK HIS ASS DAD!" and grinned.

When Baby was down I cupped my hands together and felt y/n teleport beside me smiling "together dad!" I nodded and we both yelled "KA MA HA MA HAAAAAAAAAA!" Both blasts merged and turned Baby to dust  I sighed in relief as y/n collapsed panting.

Worried I kneeled down but she waved me off smiling "I'm fine dad just a little drained" I chuckled and picked her up bridle style "let go home"

No-ones pov

Goku picked you up bridle style "lets go home" he said and you smiled nuzzling into his fury chest yawning and wincing as your arms throbbed in pain only to blush as your stomach roared in hunger and Goku chuckled "hungry?" he teased.

You huffed "dadddd! I'm pregnant off course imma be hungry!" you giggled and he chuckled taking off into the sky and heading home as you slowly fell asleep.

Safe and sound in your fathers embrace.....