Vampire Goku/Kakarot x locked up reader

Description: Goku's been acting strange for a while now and when you go over to his house to finally confront him about whys he been avoiding you. But the problem is he's avoiding you for your own safety.

No-ones pov

You growled after the phone went to voice mail "Kakarot I saw to Kami!" You snarled out your f/c tail swayed angrily behind you and you slammed the door open looking up at the night sky and sighed.

Walking out of your house you took of into the sky and headed towards his house silently cursing him for avoiding you these past few days. Last time you saw him he stared at your neck then panicked and left leaving you annoyed and stressed.

"I already asked Vegeta and he doesn't know what's happening to Kakarot so I have no choice but to find out myself!" You thought angrily and continued your flight to his house.

Goku's pov

I groaned holding my throat tears slowly falling from my eyes "n no not now!" I exclaimed I could feel my hunger start. Looking into the mirror my black eyes started to turn red I whimpered while clutching my head.

I jumped hearing a knock on my door and gasped as I heard your voice "Kakarot open up you've been avoiding me for weeks now!" I slammed my head on the wall and groaned "no fight it fight it can't hurt y/n! 

No-ones pov

You walked into Goku's house and looked around seeing the blind closed and the lights off hearing a bang you turned your senses on high alert.

Feeling a breeze to your left you turned only to be slammed into a wall you yelped seeing spiky black hair and gasped "Kakarot?!" You got a purr in response and soon felt a pain in your neck.

Screaming you thrashes against him but soon fell into darkness not hearing the "y/n?! I'm sorry!"

Timeskip

The next time you woke up you saw you were in a cell and Goku staring at you with sadness in his eyes you stood up "Kakarot what are you?" He whimpered "I'm sorry y/n I'm a Vampire"

Before you could respond a sudden pain flared in your neck and you yelp falling to your knees clutching your chest. Goku looked away crying softly at your screams of pain. Your e/c eyes turned red and your canines became longer and sharper your heart slowly stop then started to beat at a slow pace.

"Y/n-" you break out of the cell and slammed him into a wall snarling at him and bit down on his neck he moaned as you pulled away grinning.

"You should of told me Goku I wouldn't off judged"......

Edited on the 17/09/2021