Mom Launch x daughter reader x dad Tien

Description: You a Launch and Tien's daughter and and she about to give birth to you a month early!

Tien's pov

I sighed pacing back and fourth down the waiting room as the screams of pain form Launch filled the air I flinched as a loud scream came from the door.

Goku came over and patted my back "she'll be ok Tien" I grunted "buts the baby wasn't due for another month!" He chuckled "Gohan was born a few weeks earlier and he's ok" I smiled weakly at his attempts to cheer me up until Launch's screams stopped.

The doctor came out and smiled at me "congratulations your wife gave birth to a healthy baby girl" I froze "a girl?" Smiling I walked into Launch's room and gasped at the sight.

No-ones pov

You screamed finally out of your mothers womb and looked up with tear filled eyes as the nurses cleaned you up then handed you to a blue haired woman as he smiled down at you "mommy?" You thought.

The door opened and you saw a tall muscular male with three eyes he walked in and kissed your moms forehead as he looked at you "daddy?" You thought babbling you reached for him not knowing your third eye opened.

"She has three eyes like me!" Your daddy said and you giggled reached for him babbling more nonsense. Smiling he gently held you against his chest as you played with his shirt.

Tien looked at Launch as you cooed and slowly fell asleep against your fathers chest "what's her name?" Launch smiled gently as she looked at your h/c haired form.

"Y/n her names y/n".......

Edited on the 17/09/2021