DBS Trunks x trapped female reader

Description: During Merged Zamusa's battle you get trapped in the rubble and a losing air fast. Can Trunks save you in time?

No-ones pov

You screamed as the building fell on top of you trapping you under the rubble and crushing your leg. You groaned as pain flared everywhere in your body e/c eyes wide with fear.

The air began to thin and you gasped feeling your oxygen levels lower looking at the rubble around you sighed as tears filled your eyes "please hurry Trunks"

Trunks POV

"Y/n!" Inshouted seeing the building collapse in her and went to get her until Black slammed hit foot into my back I groaned in pain as he chuckled "going somewhere?"

I growled and lowered up to SSJ and fired a ki blast at him "SHUT UP!" I yelled glaring at him we charged at each-other colliding fist and I grunted pushing him back. "Please be ok y/n" I thought.

Goku joined the fight as did my dad "Trunks get to y/n quickly her ki is fading!" I gasped and flew full speed at the destroyed building and tried to sense her ki.Once I found it I grunted moving the rocks out of the way I found her hand and grabbed it.

No-ones pov

Hearing the rocks move you lifted your head up and yelped feeling something grabbed your hand "y/n is that you?!" Gasping as the voice you weakly moved your hand and he responded by pulling you.

Yelping in pain you shouted "TRUNKS STOP MY LEG ITS STRAPPED!" You panted feeling your lungs painfully burn "Trunks I I l love y you" you passed out from not enough air.

Hearing you mumble you love him then nothing he smashed his fists into the rocks tearing them apart "HANG ON Y/N!" When he finally found your past out form he picked you up and laid you gently on the ground.

Doing CPR on you tears started to fall down his face "y/n please don't leave me!" He sinned he looked at your face and thought of an idea.

"Y/n I love so much so please come back to me!" He kissed you trying to get oxygen into your lungs he pulled away and panted holding your still form as sobs shook his form. Hearing a cough he pulled back and saw your e/c eyes flutter open.

You smiled at him while breathing in as much air as your lungs could take and cupped his cheek with your hands.

"I love you too Trunks nice save"........