Adult Goku x Great Ape female reader

Description: After talking a midnight forest walk goes wrong Goku finds himself trying to calm you calm after transforming into a giant ape.

No-one pov

You sighed in relief as the cool breeze soothes your aching muscles from your spar with Goku. You snorted at the image of him whining when you beat him.

Walking through the forest you looked around and smiled to yourself seeing the Hill were you relaxed after training to me untouched. Sitting down you groaned as your muscles painfully moved and cursed "just you wait Goku"'you threatened.

Looking up after seeing a silver glow you saw the full moon and froze your breathing deepened and your heart-beat thumped in your ear.

You groaned falling to your hands and knees as your e/c eyes turned red and your f/c tail swayed with the beat of your heart as your canines largened as your body grew you let out a loud roar shaking the Earth itself.

Goku's pov

I gasped hearing a loud thundering roar and turned to see a Great Ape with f/c fur and I stared at it "wait f/c fur the only person I know with f/c is" I gasped "Y/N!"

I took off into the sky and went to her face "y/n! Look at me ok you need to calm down!" She looked at me I smiled gently at her and pet her muzzle "your ok y/n please fight it!"

No-ones pov

You stared at Goku until you roared grabbing your head and shaking it "I'm y/n! Not some beast!" You exclaimed in your head.

Your red eyes slowly turned back to e/c and panted looking into Goku's eyes whimpering you back away seeing the destruction you caused and looked at your large fury hands. Goku gently pet your muzzle "it's ok y/n it's ok"

You grunted and sat down your large f/c tail swaying against the trees and you groaned feeling yourself change back to normal as the sun slowly rose.

You laid on your knees panting and yelped when you notice you were naked and covered your areas blushing. Goku looked away with a blush and gave you the top part of his gi and you quickly put it on.

"Well that was interesting"......