Adult Gohan x half Frieza/half human reader

Description: ok so in this one shot you are a half human half Freiza race after coming to earth with your father Cooler and finding him dead you a strange yet charming male that comforts you. So without further a due enjoy!

Gohan's pov

I sighed staring into the now dead eyes of Cooler after he sacrificed himself to beat Freiza. My dad bowed his head in respect and I did the same.

"PAPA!" My head snapped over to the right and I gasped seeing a girl with light purple hair, purple skin and a tail swaying behind her she ran towards Cooler's body and kneeled down.

No-ones pov

"PAPA!" You screamed falling to your knees at the sight of your dead father you whimpered softly e/c eyes with shock and grief as you sobbed onto his chest.

"N no papa! I l lost mama I I can't lose you!" You screamed as someone placed there hand in your shoulder and you hissed crouching bear your fathers corpse protectively. E/c eyes staring into black ones as a male around your age with wild black hair and a muscler body stared at you with pity in his eyes.

You growled seeing his brown monkey tail sway behind him "your a Saiyan did you and your friends kill my papa?!" The boy shook his head "no it was Freiza your father sacrificed himself to save up from him.

You gasped "I know papa and uncle never got along but!"- you choked back a sobbed as he took you into his arms and you nuzzled into the warmth crying softly.

"I'm Gohan what your name?" You smiled and pulled away from his hug "I'm y/n my papa was Cooler and my mama was from earth" you heard the prince behind the two of you mumble "great another hybrid!" Only to slapped by a blue haired women.

You looked at Gohan and smiled as he softly let your hair and nuzzled into his chest.

"It's ok y/n I'll protect you"......

Edited on the 1/09/2021