Everyone laughed, but Taehyung was oddly suspicious as he smiled quietly.

Jin looked rather nervous.

Jisoo saw this opportunity to tease him.

"He's probably just getting ol-"

"He's got a date."

Taehyung spoke out of the blue, making everyone silent.

Jisoo pulled her hand back to herself, as she was supposed to jokingly smack Jin, as usual.

"Oh." She quietly murmured before going back to focus on her breakfast.

The girls exchanged glances as they mirrored Jisoo's actions.

"Hey, what's up with the mood drop? Aren't ya'll happy I snatched someone?" Seokjin asked, still bright.

Jennie smiled at him awkwardly and gave him a thumbs up.

The rest of breakfast was rather quiet.

🌸🌸🌸

"Soo, where will you guys stay?" Jennie asked, holding her hand.

Rosé smiled at her.

"Soo will be visiting her hometown, I'm gonna stay with my Aunt, and Lisa's gonna stay with Bambam and his friends." She explained.

Jennie giggled.

"Lisa with a bunch of boys? Aren't you worried?"

Jisoo and Rosé laughed back.

"She's Lisa. She'll be fine." Jisoo said, followed by Rosé, who replied,

"Might even be manlier than all those boys combined."

"Where is Lisa anyway?" Jennie looked around to find Lisa.

"Playing my videogames." Taehyung stepped in out of the blue.

"Ruby Jane, we should get goin, we're gonna be late. The girls are waiting in their cars." He said, making Jennie panic.

She immediately hugs Jisoo and Rosé, and clibs up to Tae's room to hug Lisa goobye.

"I'mma go off now. See ya sisters." She winked at them before heading out the door.

Taehyung flicked Rosé and Jisoo's forehead.

"Goodbye shrimps." He pat their heads before leaving.

As he walks out the door, he could hear Jisoo and Rosé cursing him out.

Taehyung chuckles.

He wishes it could just be like this all the time.

🌸🌸🌸

Jennie and Taehyung walk to class together, as usual.

It was silent, but it wasn't awkward. That's how you know you're close close.