26. You Saved My Heart

Word Count: 1171 words
A week in the hospital
Jimin was not doing any better. He fainted 5 times in one day and now he is asleep again. He had barely gained a thing. It's only been 7 days since the incident. But it felt like hell for Jimin. He had to stay there until he gets better. His vitals haven't improved much but at least he isn't as dehydrated as before when he arrived. He was almost dead upon arrival. But the paramedics saved him. He refused to eat the food so they decided to stick to tube feeding for a while. He was terrified. He had 3 panic attacks so far during his stay. He passed out a lot due to exhaustion. The doctors had to prescribe him anxiety pills due to his many panic attacks. He was also given antidepressants along with it as well. Jimin hated taking the pills and tube feeding but it was for the best

Meanwhile at the dorm, Jungkook had another existential crisis. He really missed Jimin. He wished he can see his favourite hyung be happy and not be sad. Taehyung in the other hand was contemplating on life because he hasn't seen his soulmate be truely himself for so long. It hurt them a lot. Yoongi was sleeping and working, trying his best to keep himself busy but he just can't bare the thought of not having Jimin around. Jhope was basically hopeless at this point. He missed his roommate. He missed hanging out and dancing with Jimin. Namjoon missed Jimin's fitness. When Jimin was around, Namjoon uwued at his cuteness. Jin missed having Jimin. He missed laughing with Jimin. He missed joking around with Jimin. Everyone tried their best to keep busy so that they don't end up being in a depression but it hurt too much. They did visit Jimin time to time though. They would bring cards to him.

NCT also promised to visit Jimin so they literally begged S.M. that after practice that they can visit Jimin. EXO also had to do that same and so did Taemin. They had to literally  beg S.M. just to visit Jimin. At least S.M. didn't do something fishy as they always do like mistreating Chinese idols. So S.M. agreed with the visits at least.

GOT7 also promised to visit too. Everyone that came on the day Jimin was hospitalised visited him. Jackson brought in flowers. Taemin left notes and small gifts. EXO gave cards and NCT sang. Too bad Jimin was always asleep due to how tired he was.

One day when he's getting bathed, he randomly passed out. The nurses ran to check what happened because Dr. Minseok ordered them to. They walked into Jimin's room and found him passed out. Dr. Minseok called in the nurses to help Jimin. They checked his heart. It stopped beating. So then they started to shock his heart. After a few tries, his heart beats again. They saved him. His heart was saved. He really is a miracle. Survived being serenely dehydrated and underweight to cardiac arrest. He really is a strong fighter. Then he was put back into his tubes. They weighed him that morning, so far he only weighed in at 40.5kg. His doctor suggested a higher calorie intake for him and start feeding him solids.

So on that day, he was given his first solid meal. He was fed potatoes, beans, chicken, avocado, bread rolls and nuts. He was scared to eat it to the point that he had to he strapped down to eat it. After he finished eating, he was sent back to his room. The doctor made sure to watch him meticulously so that he doesn't come out with strategies that would prevent weight gain.

On that day, BTS visited Jimin and the doctor told him that he went into cardiac arrest but is fine now and that he had his first solid meal. BTS then texted them to come visit Jimin.

GOT7 rushes in with Jingyeom acting like Tom and Jerry on the way. But they settled down once they arrived. They looked at the sleeping boy. After their turn, it was the group chats of Jimin's and Jungkook's turn. They observed him and left cards. Then NCT arrived. Taeyong has flowers and Jaehyun brought in a small gift. They decided to sing. They sang recent releases and older ones too. They sang Once Again, Dreams, Touch, Highway to Heaven, Superhuman, White Night, Yestoday, Summer 127, Good Thing, Not Alone, The 7th Sense and Angel. They all cried while doing so because Jimin is always sleeping. Then they decided to to sing Wakey Wakey because why not. So they did. And Jimin actually did wake up. "Hi," Jimin says. "Hi Jimin, how have you been going?" Taeyong asked. "I still don't feel so good. Head always hurt and tired," Jimin admitted. "I hope you get well soon Jimin," Jaehyun says. "He can certainly get there. He is strong enough to fight and go through the journey of recovery. I know it's tough but you'll get there," Taeyong says before they all gave Jimin a farewell before going back to their dorm.

Meanwhile at the BTS dorms, Jungkook is depressed because it has been a week since he had an actual interaction with Jimin. All Jimin did was sleep so when they visited, he was always sleeping. Yoongi basically just worked and slept a lot. Namjoon started to wonder off more as Jin's jokes became more dark. Jhope was basically non existent at this point. Taehyung felt more detached so he just starts looking at photos of Jimin and crying. BTS wanted their Jimin back but they can't get him back until he fights through recovery.

Superhuman beyond limits
한계를 넘어 superhuman

At this moment, look at the real babe
이 순간 진짜를 봐 babe

Wake up my heart that has been hidden you saved my heart
감춰왔었던 나의 맘을 깨워봐 you saved my heart
We are similar every morning wake up
우린 매일 아침 비슷해 wake up

Where are we now?
우린 지금 어디에 있어?

People's standards are break up
사람들의 기준은 break up

This is dangerous but it's about finding a jewel like you
이건 dangerous but 너란 보석을 찾기 위한 일인 걸
The moonlight that is so perfect, this night beyond me (yeh yeh)
너무 완벽한 moonlight 나를 넘어선 이 밤 (yeh yeh)

I'm going to hurry up to you and my world
너와 나의 세계로 hurry up 어디로든 떠나 보는 거야
Don't keep looking far away
자꾸 멀리서 찾진 마

Open a new world view in your heart (uh)
네 맘속 새로운 new world view 눈을 떠봐 (uh)
You see my hope was all but gone (come on)

Like the dream I've been dreaming of
너무 바라왔었던 꿈꿔오던 나의 모습처럼

My heart and mind all day (mind all day)

Another NCT song inspired because I wanted to