12.Fell Off The Bed And Hospital

Word Count: 452 words
Jimin woke up at the hospital with worried looks. "What happened?" Jimin asked Hoseok. "You fell and hit your head really hard and you tried to get up but the pain took over" Hoseok answered. Jimin then started to observe the room. The nurse put an IV in his arm and is now observing Jimin's head. "He hit his head pretty hard, I think he might need an ice pack and bandage. He needs to rest because he looks very tired and overworked" the nurse kindly announced.

"Jiminie, just be careful and can please tell me why you hit your head?" Hoseok asked. "I had a really weird dream of me falling into a bathtub and I woke up in a hospital bed when I fell in. I tasted some strong alcohol taste and I realised why I was hallucinating in my dream because I was drinking Absinthe. I got blind folded and I tried to escape but I can't. I was dancing as the walls contract. I couldn't get out and I struggled really hard. I saw symbols and a camera. I saw a burning piano and water. Afterwards I fell again into the tub at the end of my dream" Jimin told everyone.

"That sounds so painful Jiminie, that's a really painful dream" Namjoon stated. "I don't know why I fell but I can remember trying to get up but it was really painful and I struggled. Hoseok picked me up and laid me down. And now I'm here at the hospital because I heard Namjoon calling the ambulance because of how painful I hit my head. Afterward I can't remember what happened" Jimin told his story. The nurse came back to put an ice pack on Jimin's head. She observed the bump on the top of his head to see if it had gotten better. "It has shrunk a fair bit now. I think if you give him an ice pack it will shrink in a few days. Just make sure he is careful and doesn't hit his head that hard" the nurse told everyone.

When it was 7:45pm Jimin was discharged and is allowed to go home. Jungkook and Yoongi sat next to their poor member that had fell and hit his head due to a dream. Yoongi hugs Jimin as Jungkook checked his head. Once they arrived back to their dorm after picking Jimin up, Jimin was told to lay down in head and careful.

Once everyone was getting ready for bed, Jungkook game in Jimin's room to sleep with Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin slept in the middle so that his members can protect him from falling.

"An overgrown lie is trying to swallow me whole"