18. Hangover

Word Count: 947 words
"My head hurts," Hoseok groaned has he got up. "Hyung, did you even drink much?" Jimin asked concerned. "I drank vodka and now I have a headache," Hoseok replied back. "How many shots?" Jimin asked again. "About 3 shots," Hoseok replied. "Just rest well and don't do anything stupid just so that you don't end up feeling worse," Jimin says as he laid Hoseok back in his bed. He played with Hoseok's hair and kissed his forehead for a while until Hoseok fell asleep. Jimin got up and wrote a note for the members to see that he'll be gone for a while and that he'll come back. Anyways BTS announced yestoday (Sorry) that they delayed their comeback due to production issues so he decided to take a break. Plus other members planned on taking a break too so it shouldn't worry them too much right? Jimin then packed his bag with clothes and some money.

Jimin changed into his workout outfit and decided that he should run for a while for exercise because he still thinks he's fat even though he's way too thin. He then grabbed his phone and headphones before he left the dorm. He plugged in his headphones and put them in his ears. He then scrolled through his playlists and found his exercise playlist. He clicked on it and decided to take off. 45 minutes into the run, his song Lie played randomly. He then thought of a flashback when Jungkook got caught stealing Yoongi's phone.

Flashback:
Meanwhile Yoongi ran around the dorm in Kunfusion (sorry lol Kpop multifandom mess) because he lost his phone. "I swear I left it on the coach and now it's gone?! Jungkook did you take my phone again?" Yoongi asked. "N-no?" Jungkook lied. "CAUGHT IN A LIE!!!" Jimin sang. "Not again hyung!" Jungkook whined.

Back to present:
Jimin smiles at the memory. It has been so long since he last smiled genuinely. His perfectionism, anxiety, depression and body image issues distracted his surroundings for so long that he often spaces out during interviewed He's been too self conscious about his body for so long that he doesn't even remember the last time he felt happy and ate a proper meal without guilt. He's always been a perfectionist. But he has never felt so depressed about himself that he literally cuts himself and purges after eating. He has never felt so anxious that he avoids people as much as he can. He also has insomnia because he exercises late at night or he has too much anxiety that he can't sleep. He avoids eating because he's afraid of being called fat. His memories haunt him causing him to have anxiety induced nightmares. He will often start feeling uneasy when he thinks about those horrifying memories. Everyday for him is living in dread. He doesn't feel happy with himself. He doesn't feel secure or safe. He would cut and cry in the bathroom in pain as he winces at the deep cuts on his thighs. Just thinking of cutting makes him wince at the thought but he feels better afterwards. He also cuts the shower because the blood would wash away and it would sting. It hurts much more but he doesn't care. And after cutting in the shower, he would bandage himself up and wear oversized clothing. His mind was so focused on his troubles that when he checked the time, the time said 10:30pm. He left the dorm around 3pm and he didn't know he ran so far. He decided to go book a place to stay because it's late and he would arrive at the dorms at 5-6am if he ran back. And Jungkook would probably be awake at that time and he's probably lifting weights and doing his abs or eating. Jungkook's the early riser. Yoongi wakes up at like 3pm. Hoseok normally wakes up early but he's hungover and he woke up at 3pm but went back to sleep. Chances are that he's awake or he fell asleep. Namjoon would probably be sleeping until 8am. Taehyung is also another early riser. Jin wakes up at 6-7am to cook and prepare for the day. So basically Jimin's screwed because he'll get caught by his bandmates and they'll question why he's been out and awake at that time. So instead of running back for another 7 hours, he booked a random hotel. He wanted to stay a couple of days all by himself and relax a little bit.

"How May I help you sir?" The receptionist asked. "I'll book a 10 day stay," Jimin says. "Fill in your information," the receptionist says. Jimin filled in the information before he was given a room. He walked to the elevator to go the 7th floor. His room number was 1754. He walked in and pressed the 7th floor. The elevator went up and stopped once the number says 7. He got out of the elevator and walked to the room. He unlocked the room and checked the time. It said 11:35pm so he decided to take off his sweaty workout clothes and turned on the shower. He hopped in and sighed as he felt the warm water. He washed his hair and body for a good while before he got out. He decided to bandage his recently cut wounds and stop cutting. The time says 12:09am so he flopped on the bed with his silk sleepwear.

This is the lobby

This is the hotel exterior

This is the bathroom

This is the hotel room

Sorry for the puns. Added pictures so that you get an idea of where he is staying. This is written based on my mental issues and hot inspired to write about it here. I don't have an ED but I just have bad mental health.