4.Don't Faint Hyung

Word Count: 424 words
Jungkook woke up a few hours later when Jin cooked dinner. "Dinner is ready!" Jin called out. All the members except Jimin walked to the dinner table. Jungkook stared at the empty seat again. He missed seeing his Hyung eating beside him. Jimin woke up a few minutes later and pretended to be asleep when Jin knocked on his door. "Jiminie, time to eat,". Jimin ignored the knock and pretended to sleep. Jin tried again and left. Jimin stayed in bed until all the members went to watch a movie. Jungkook asked Jimin if wants to watch but Jimin told Jungkook no. Jungkook wants to hang out with hyung so bad but he couldn't hangout with him.

Jimin got his gym gear and duffel bag before he walked out the door. Jimin walked to the local gym. Once he arrived he dropped his duffel bag and ran on the treadmill for one hour before he decided to lift weights. He worked out until he was so tired he could faint. Once he finished his very exhausting workout session, Jimin grabbed his duffel bag and wiped the sweat on his very bony thin frame that is very frail. Jimin's body was so weak he collapsed a lot and got very sick easily. He often got dizzy and almost fainted. He even fainted a few times already during practise. The members at first didn't mind because they have a comeback but start to worry when Jimin got thinner extremely fast and skipped meals. They also noticed Jimin being very exhausted and feeling faint almost all the time. Jimin only ate one meal every ten days to lose weight. Jimin walked back to the dorm feeling dizzy and very weak. Once he arrived he dropped his duffel bag and collapsed on the bed.

When Jimin ate too much or still too little for the members but feels too much he would use laxatives and run to the bathroom because of the laxative effect. He used laxatives whenever he ate a plate of food or ate three meals a day instead of his extreme one meal every ten days. After using laxatives and abusing them he would hop on the treadmill or do some dance practise to make up mistake and punish himself until he is close to fainting. He would also go on a fast to make up to mistake. Jimin woke up when his 4:00am alarm rang. He went downstairs with his gear for practise and left the dorm.

"Save me, I am being punished"