1.Insecurity and Temptation

Word Count: 540 words
"Jimin, time for breakfast!" Jin called out. Jimin walked downstairs and saw all the other six members sitting down at the table eating breakfast and talking about a comeback
coming up in 3 months. It was the 5th week of starving himself and taking laxatives when he ate too much. Yoongi and Jin asked Jimin if he wanted to eat. Jimin tried to hide his temptation and rushed to the door until his cute dongsaeng Jungkook came to stop him. "Hyung, come eat with us. You're already so skinny and before you even start to diet you were already skinny! Please eat chimchim." Jungkook begged Jimin as Jimin ignored Jungkook and left. The members watched Jimin leave the dorm as Jungkook worried about his hyung skipping meals, dieting, going home late and leaving the dorm to practise.He knew Jimin would practise from 18 hours to 21 hours a day in preparation for a comeback. Even when BTS had a day off he would run for 2 hours and practise for the same amount of time.

Jimin walked to the BigHit building to practise for their comeback. When he arrived he dropped his duffle bag and played the music. He played Blood Sweat &Tears,Fire and his solo LIE. Jimin danced as his frail bony thin frame looked painful to see. He danced until he heard his phone ringing. Jimin stopped dancing and picked up the phone. It was a call from Yoongi. "Jimin, you know you practise for an extra 6 hours to 9 hours right? We dance for like 10 hours to 15 hours and you are dancing until you barely get any sleep! Yoongi told Jimin as he almost sobbed at his words.

4 hours later it was already 12:30pm and the members were eating lunch. Jungkook ate slowly as he stared at the empty seat.Yoongi ate slowly and stared at same seat. "Jin Hyung, why does Jimin return to the dorm at 1:45am?" Namjoon spoke up as he stuffed his mouth with noodles and dumplings Jin cooked for lunch. "I have no idea Joonie, just keep eating your noodles he will come back," Jin replied. "But when is he coming back?" Yoongi spoke in a worried tone as his voice got really quiet and started sobbing hard.

Meanwhile at the practise room, Jimin kept dancing as he replayed all the comeback songs and all the old songs. Jimin danced until he is so tired he almost collapsed. Every time Jimin practises he almost fainted. Jimin fainted a few times during practise due to his very strict and extreme diet and schedules. He was dancing to all the songs for the millionth time as his legs begged him to stop. Jimin ignored the pain as he kept dancing.

Back at the dorm it was already dinner time. Jungkook and Yoongi did the same thing they did at lunch time. They stared at the empty seat and slowly ate their dinner. Jin and Namjoon started talking about their lyrics as Hoseok and Taehyung just ate and thought of Jimin and his health. Jimin would often starve himself and when he ate too much he exercises a lot and takes appetite suppressants.

"Find me when I was pure"