23. Touch

Word Count: 698 words
After everyone was done eating, Taeyong decided to clean up. Jaehyun and Jungkook played games. Jin gets up to help Taeyong. Taehyung gets jealous so he decided to hang out with Namjoon. Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi are sitting together in Jimin and Hoseok's shared room.

Once Taeyong and Jin were done cleaning, they went into Jimin's room. Jin came and hugged Jimin. Everyone else went to Jimin's room because Jin notified everyone to come in.
At this point, Jimin is hugged by everyone. Everyone was crying, telling Jimin that he is perfect no matter what. They told him that recovery is going to be tough but he can get through this journey. Taeyong and Jaehyun even told them that if Jimin ends up being hospitalised, they would visit him too. They were heart broken because Jimin has been having these issues for a long time. They knew Jimin had self esteem issues but they never knew Jimin was struggling so badly until recently when Jimin started to isolate from everyone and drop weight dramatically. They knew Jimin is a perfectionist. Everyone in the room opened up. With Yoongi struggling with depression and anxiety. Namjoon suffering with similar but not as severe. Jungkook admitted feeling insecure due to hate comments. Jimin opens up about his perfectionism. Taeyong opens up about the lack of sleep he gets because of their schedules and him being NCT's leader. That he has to carry all the weight and responsibilities because he has the most important role along with main dancer, main rapper, center and visual. He also opens up about his perfectionism and burdens from the past. Everyone cried and hugged each other.

They comforted each other and stayed close. Yoongi fell asleep knowing him. He is hugging Jhope while Jhope is hugging Jimin. Namjoon is hugging Jin. Jin is hugging Jungkook. Jungkook hugs Taehyung. Jaehyun hugs Jungkook too. Jimin hugs Namjoon. Taeyong goes around and hugs everyone. It was a massive group hug. Jimin has never felt so touched in his life. It has been a long time that he has been close to others. He has been isolating himself to focus on his appearance and weight. He also isolated himself to not be a burden and to be better. He cried himself to sleep daily in secret. He missed this touch. He missed skinship. He missed human touch. He knew he was touch starved and his body is starved of nutrients as well. He craved touch for so long but he hid it. He endured the pain of isolation for months. And finally he's being comforted with people. He missed hugs and being close with others. He missed not being isolated. He missed being happy. He missed being carefree. He wished he can go back in time. He wished he didn't make the house of cards fall. He wished he can save himself from the trap. He wished if only he wasn't so broken. It only he didn't cause his members to cry over him. If only he didn't cause NCT to worry as well along with EXO. EXO also knows about his struggles. Now he made all his friends, members and fans cry because he's so broken. Fans were heart broken when they saw Jimin's smile fade away. When they saw Jimin's body slowly fading along as well. When Jimin started to isolate himself or him not talking as much or him not being in much Vlives lately. His body is so weak. He is so small and vulnerable that he could break in any wrong movement. He looked tragically ill. He went through hell and back and is still suffering daily. He could barely recognise himself in the mirror but it just wasn't enough for him. He missed not having to worry so much.

Stay oh
You and me
너와 나 지금 이대로
Baby touch me, I can feel you
Baby touch me 널 느낄 수 있어
Moment
찰나 같은 순간
It grows bigger inside
그 안에서 더 커져가는
This feeling is baby oh
이 느낌은 baby oh
All passed on to you
모두 전해져 너에게로

I chose an NCT song for this chapter because I wanted to lol