"Hey, wait me!" Yunho yelled, entering the tree line and dumping his shoulder bag on the grass, wearing his usual loose clothes for swimming. Mingi was more than happy to see Yunho, knowing calming down from his earlier argument with Wooyoung was going to be easier with Yunho there. Yunho jumped into the water and laughed with joy. Something about Yunho's carefree nature made Mingi forget what was said to him, if only for a moment. Mingi and Yunho splashed around for almost an hour, acting like children and laughing the whole time. Mingi ended up puffed, smiling, and drenched sitting on the river bank.

"Nice to see you Yunho." Mingi said, only a moment before he remembered why he was so angry in the first place. Immediately the look on his face darkened drastically. And Yunho saw this as quickly as it occurred.

"GiGi, what you doing here?" Yunho pranced over, flopping onto the grass beside Mingi.

"I don't think I can be with the others right now..." Mingi said, used to admitting how he feels to Yunho. Mingi felt the grass shift as Yunho moved to get more comfortable, his friend dipping his feet in the water and indicating for Mingi to do the same.

"Do you want talk, or do you want me do hair?" Yunho asked, smiling when Mingi wordlessly angled his head closer to him. With a slight chuckle, Yunho moved behind Mingi and settled his legs around him. Yunho carefully used his long nails to brush through Mingi's midnight blue locks, separating it and making Mingi hold some of the strands while he went through his carry bag. Pulling out rough string and feathers, Yunho then set to work doing random small braids in his hair. Mingi let out an annoyed sigh as he tried not to think about his problems. "Are you sure you don't want to talk?"

"I'm just mad at Wooyoung. He said something and I just got so angry. Just... can you tell me about your day?" Mingi asked, leaning into Yunho's touch.

"If you want. I sent speak the leader today. She wanted know of humans who made home on her land. I said what knew; that none you meant harm. She believe me, having spoken San and Wonho earlier. But my day boring, and I hoped you be here. I missed you recently." Yunho said. He had already finished a few braids and plaits, tying feathers to the ends of a few. All of the feathers held a blue and black colour scheme, like Yunho had bought them specifically for him to wear.

"I think some people want to try take more land, but they've been overruled. And even if they were wining those arguments, Ateez and Monsta X would definitely defend you guys, maybe even NCT too." Mingi assured, trying to tilt his head upwards before Yunho hit him playfully. After being told to stay still, Mingi huffed and fiddled with the grass beside his leg. The feeling of Yunho's hands separating and styling his hair calmed him down, and Mingi found himself smiling after a moment.

"Can you see me more often? I... I really miss you." Yunho said, his hands halting for a second before continuing to tie a final feather to Mingi's hair.

"I missed you too. Honestly I thought you'd be sick of me at this point." Mingi said, looking at Yunho as he sat back down beside him.

"Never, I think you sick me." Yunho chuckled, again dipping his feet in the water.

"I'd never get sick of you. So how about we agree to see each other at least once a week?" Mingi asked, holding his hand out for Yunho to shake. After a moment of thought Yunho slipped his hand into Mingi's and shook it.

"Now, you still want learn song?" Yunho asked, referring to the traditional native song Yunho had been trying to teach Mingi for a few weeks now. Mingi felt like he was doing ok, but Yunho kept saying his pronunciations were a little off. Mingi allowed a smile to dominate his features, a complete happy smile, and nodded, Yunho rolling his eyes playfully before helping him learn the song.