terushima x reader

Start from the beginning

I was greeted by maids as I entered our house, would've been nice to call it home— but it's not.

I was asked to shower and get myself ready for the guests. I always feel like my parents' toy, seducing the guests or something.

I was asked to wear a wine red dress, one that basically reveals skin. I feel so bare having to wear a spaghetti strap dress, it wasn't body hugging so it was I guess a little bit fine.

I was asked to wear makeup. Ugh too many preparations for this fucking dinner.

"Darling, once you're done, you go down to the front door and welcome them." My mother informs me, standing by the door peeking to see what I was doing.

"Yes mother."

I accessorized myself, sprayed perfume, wore heels (though completely unnecessary), and went downstairs.

I felt cold having to wear this dress, the whole mansion's just got to be air conditioned. I rub my arms with my hands to warm myself up.

A maid came to me and said they're coming. I fixed my posture, despite the cold, fixed my hair and readied to fake a smile.

"Welcome." I greet almost immediately, seeing them arrive. "We are delighted to have you around, I'm (Y/n). My father's daughter." I smiled sweetly at the man.

"You sure do look like your mother. I'm Terushima Rioichi." He smiled and he turned to the back, as if he search for someone. "Son come here."

I already knew who it was, there's no one else but him. I continued to smile at them, doing my best to be the nice daughter.

"Yuji, get along with the lady." His mother says and I chuckle at her remark, totally fake.

"It's my pleasure." He took my hand and kissed it. "Are you cold?" I smile a little, even if he's faking it, I really am freezing. He took of his suit and placed it around me.

"Thank you, Yuji." I smile and we all went to eat dinner.

Our parents mostly did the talking, none of us wanted to be included in that mess anyway. I'm only enjoying today since I saw a completely different side of Yuji.

He doesn't look anything like when he's in school.

"Sweetheart, he have planned for you two to wed. The two of you are of the same age, and I know you could get along." I eyed him, he just smiled, yet his eyes wasn't showing the same emotion. I smiled and nodded at what my father said.

Apparently our fathers have arranged it for their benefits. It was already awkward between him and I, now we're engaged all of a sudden.

Yuji probably hates me more than anything. I feel really awful for him, I know he wouldn't want to spend his life with me, or even have a family with me.

Our parents had to discuss something in my parents' office, and they asked me to bring Yuji to my room. I don't know what they're trying to expect from us.

"I hate your family." He suddenly says. He's on my bed, sitting at the edge of the foot of it. I returned him his suit, going to my wardrobe to get changed.