akaashi x reader

i caught a cold for walking in the rain HAHAHAH i don't get sick easily but that got me sick oml. anyway, keiji has the most mentions in the comments so~

enjoy :)

———————

Today, we're in Tokyo for the training camp. I'm one of the managers and it's usually required to attend these events. I also get additional points for coming here so I don't mind.

Our current problem is that the first-year duo isn't talking with each other. Hinata wanted to change something with their attack because he's anxious over him now getting stronger, while Kageyama declined his suggestion.

Yachi called me that night and she was crying. I wasn't around when the boys had a fist-fight, but unfortunately, she was. She was just lucky that she had Tanaka around with her to stop those idiots.

"Hinata—" Right when I called him, he bumped into Kageyama. I feel nervous for some reason.

"Watch where you're going." Hinata tells him, and Kageyama replied with his usual 'huh?'. The two separates and Hinata walks over to me. "Yes, (Y/n)-san?"

"I saw this and thought it was yours." I handed him a bento and his face immediately flushed red. "Don't worry, I won't tell." I give him a smile as I pat his head, earning a cute nod from the tangerine.

I look around, stopping at a specific someone when I heard his laugh. That laugh is really ridiculous. If we were at a haunted house then, it would've been scarier to hear. What a scheming captain he is.

"(Y/n), we're going." I turn to Sugawara-san and nod. "Why? Is there something that's left inside?"

"I don't know.. but I would like to check just in case." He smiled—oh so beautiful—and pat my head. "You guys can go ahead, I'll look for my way in." He nodded and left me at the bus.

Another bento's left behind, this looks like Tanaka's. I'm in the same grade as Kinoshita and Tanaka—I'm in second-year. I'm in the college preparatory class, class 2-5. Points are very important to me.

I head back when I found nothing aside from Tanaka's bento. Takeda-sensei was with me but he excused himself to meet someone. I'm now looking for the way to the gym.

I saw the gym from the parking lot but... I can't find my way from the inside of the school building. There isn't anyone around to ask, not even a janitor.. I hope a player will pop out of somewhere.

I look left and right, eyes searching for a player to ask him to bring me there. "(Y/n)-san." I jump in shock, turning to the familiar quiet voice. "Are you lost?"

"Maybe." I let out an awkward chuckle, finding the corner of his lips curl up. "Uhm.. let's go?" Akaashi nodded and started walking. I followed him. "Hey so uhm.."

"Yes?" He turned to me and I looked away. "You don't have to be so shy around me. If I can remember, we're in the same year." I nod. Well, how can I not be shy around someone handsome?

"I'm still just a girl that can fall for looks..." I mumble to myself, hearing him hum in a questioning way. "N-Nothing.. I just thought of something."