iwaizumi x reader x oikawa

well uhm, idk but last night's update was kinda crappy l m a o

i hope you enjoy this :3

————

To be friends with the two boys that are somehow always bickering, yet so close, it's kinda well... chaotic. I don't usually mind what Oikawa does, but Iwaizumi always ends up smacking him.

They came over to watch a movie, and I don't know why they didn't even decide on what movie to watch the night before. They're once again arguing.

"I want to watch Hunger Games Iwa-chan! I don't want that!" Oikawa complained.

"We're watching Twilight." Iwaizumi smacked his head and I'm just here watching them argue.

"Well I wanted to watch Underworld." I comment, and they looked at me. "Rock paper scissors?"

"No we're watching Underworld." I sighed as they came to an agreement after almost an hour of arguing.

This always happens. I watch them argue, and wait for them to come to an agreement, they never do. The first time this happened to me was when we were first years, them bickering made me faint.

I got so used to it that I'm already sick of hearing their voice sometimes. I still love them since they're my friends, but still, it's unnecessary to bicker for an hour long before agreeing just because I said something.

"(Y/n), you like these things?" Oikawa clung to my arm hiding his face on my shoulder, he's still peeking with an eye trying to watch the movie.

"Nah, you guys were just arguing for almost an hour I had to put a stop to it. I mixed bloodshed with supernatural, I thought of Underworld." They paused the movie and looked at me. I sigh as they just stare at me.

"So you chose a movie with both our interests?" I nodded at Oikawa.

"What did you want to watch? I mean like really wanted to?"

"Anything you guys would've come to an agreement of. But since we're already watching this, I want to watch it 'til the end." I grabbed the remote from Iwaizumi and resumed the movie.

I was actually enjoying the movie, but I actually really don't like watching movies, I always fall asleep. I really battled with my sleepiness, yet my head still fell on Iwaizumi's shoulder, I'm really tired.

I think I fell asleep. Iwaizumi has a sturdy build, he's a comfy bed— wait Iwaizumi... I woke up and sat up straight, then he chuckled. He gently bent my head to the side for it to rest on his shoulder.