kageyama x reader

If you have a request and I did not reply to you, it only means I have recorded your request but it will not be included in the first batch. I will reply once I start writing after I rest, after finishing all the remaining pending requests.

**warning: spoilers ahead

i hope you all enjoy this <3 (btw am not mad)

————

    I'm seated on the bench as I watched the boys train. I'm not a member of the volleyball club, I just support them. I also enjoy watching them play. I tried playing before but I suck, also cause I'm short.

    It's so satisfying to watch the incredible duo. Hinata and Kageyama's quick attacks are always so satisfying. Kageyama's sets are incredibly precise and Hinata's jump is so high and he could run fast.

    I've always been dragged to volleyball matches ever since I was a kid, my friends would always ask me to watch with them. That's where I first saw Kageyama.

    I went to Karasuno since, my friends also decided to go here, I literally just followed them here. I didn't expect him to be studying here, I thought he might've wanted to be in a powerhouse school.

    "(Y/n)! How was my jump?!" Hinata was jumping in front of me, his eyes were sparkling. "I was BADUM! Right?!"

    "Oi that's my girlfriend you dumbass!" I just stood there awkwardly as Kageyama and Hinata argued in front of me.

    "Both of you were amazing, so don't fight." I smiled at them, Hinata's face lit up and Kageyama blushed.

    "I should be way more amazing." Kageyama commented. "Why do I have to be in the same level as him?"

    "Okay okay, you were the best." I smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

    "I-I was j-just joking." He still gets embarrassed over little things.

    "You two, start cleaning!" Sawamura-san yelled and they immediately ran to get rugs. I just smiled at their captain.

    They finished cleaning, and we all went home. Kageyama's with me since he always walks me home. Sometimes he even stays for a bit, I really don't know the reason myself.

    He held my hand once we were away from everyone. He's still not used to all the romance stuff.

    "Your hand is surprisingly hard to reach." I frowned.