terushima x reader

this is the last of the requests i haven't written yet. i am sorry for it being incredibly late!
(requested by: @/Saltyshima_dino)

the timeline is different here so um ye

enjoy :)

————

    A neighbor that I've known for a very long time, he'd always carry me and play with me. It makes me happy that he's around to play with me! He gives me candies too! I love the candies he gives me!

    He would even come to my birthday parties and he would bring me gifts to congratulate me. He's sort of weird but really fun to be with! He plays volleyball and a very great middle blocker.

    "Ni-chan!" I call out, seeing him turn to me with that sweet smile he always gives me.

     "Oh?" He ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks.

    I'm turning 7 in a few days and he's hopefully there to celebrate my birthday with me. He's 9 years older than I am but he always lets me play with him. He even teaches me how to play volleyball!

    "It's your birthday soon, right?" My smile grew wider when he mentioned it. He remembers! "Is there a party?" I nod multiple times, having him ruffle my hair again.

    "Will you come to the party?" He played with his lips and held his chin with his fingers. "You will come right?" I give him the puppy eyes and he continued to think.

    "Ni-chan is busy that day but! I can come over once we're finished with everything." I tilt my head to the side and he ruffled my hair. "My friends."

    "Ni-chan you have friends?"

    "Of course! I'll bring them with me." I smile and nod, getting a pat on the head.

    We're having barbecue and he's invited since he's my friend! Our parents are really close and he's really a good friend too. He plays with me whenever he can! He's like my brother!

    Oh! I forgot to say his name. His name is... Tendou Satori. He goes to Shiratorizawa and he's a volleyball player-- I said that already, didn't I? Hehe sorry! But one thing's for sure, I like volleyball just like he does.

    My friends came over and they showed me their stuff toys. I kind of feel jealous of them, my parents never let me buy a stuff toy. I don't know the reason why but they just never let me.

    I take some barbecue, seeing them show more of their things. I can't enter their conversation, I can't relate for the slightest bit. They were telling each other things about their hairpins. Cute..

    "(Y/n), do you want Coke?" I flinch and drop the meat back to the grill, finding Tendou-san next to me.

    He handed me the cup and smiled at me. "T-Thank you.." He glanced over somewhere so I tried to glance there too but he fed me barbecue, I got distracted.

    The girls are talking about them again so I sped up and ate more to head to my room. I didn't get to say goodbye to my friends or to Tendou-san. I guess I didn't want to hear anything from them anymore.