kageyama x reader

enjoy :) | spoilers!

————

Growing up, I wasn't really the type to speak to people. I would hide behind my mom, tugging on her arm so that people won't try to stike up a conversation with me. I can't look them in the eye, if I ever did I would stutter nonstop. I don't know, I just think things through before they even happen.

Mom told me that I should try to strike up a conversation with kids around my age or even younger ones, but no matter how hard I try I just get all shy and stutter and just be all around the place. I still try since I really want to make friends, I also should keep trying since I'd be needing my confidence sooner or later.

I'm currently in detention, I don't know why I got a detention just for the first time being late but here I am. Aside from me there's a guy, and another girl; we're all just sitting around doing nothing since we don't have homework or any project to finish.

The guy beside me seems like he wants to either take a dump or just get the heck out of this room. If I were just brave enough, I would've tried escaping and just dashed out of the room. The teacher's asleep and we're all waiting for his alarm, but how in the hell will we....?

"I want to play volleyball already." He grunts loudly, I was scared for a moment tsince the teacher might've been woken up by his complaint. "Are you two just going to stay here?" The guy looked at the other girl before turning to me. I look away and just looked at the view outside the window, never thought he noticed me.

"We don't have anything to do so.... do you guys want to just escape?" The girl asks, making me look at her; she looks unsure so that was just a suggestion.. I don't have to say yes. "It's boring here plus, the it's going to rain soon." She pouts her lips and looks at the window.

As a matter of fact, it is very dark outside. The clouds are gray and I could hear the thunder already. I don't have an umbrella so I'd have to run in the rain or wait until it stops. I suddenly realized they were both looking at me, blood rushes up to my cheeks when the guy's eyes begged for us to leave.

"W-W-Why a-a-are y-y-you looking a-a-at me?" I ask, pointing to myself.

"Let's just go." The guy says, grabbing my hand and my bag, dragging me out of the classroom.

We're all running towards the front gate, he's still dragging me. I probably look like a tomato right now, no one has ever tried to grab my hand and just run. We stopped at the shed just around the corner outside of the school grounds. it's pouring.

I sat on the bench, feeling the cold metal under me. It's freezing and I got wet; the wind's blowing and I could just feel like I'm being blown away by it. The guy turns to me, giving me my bag as he sat beside me. I stared at my bag, hearing him sigh; he took my hand and made me hold my bag.