ANNOUNCEMENTS | Estrella

Hello, it is I, again!

The book has reached the 200 chapter limit. There are too many unnecessary filler chapters, however, I do not wish to take them down because large amounts of reads and votes will be taken down if I ever delete them (they matter because idk, just being sentimental HAHA).

This book may have ended, but oneshots on the other hand, have not. I will either fix the second book, or I will publish a new book for the new oneshots. I will also focus on rewriting my oneshots, and revising them so that I will not cringe on them ever again HAHA.

Like I have announced or said on my wall (refer to my wall if you want announcements), Kenma will have a separate book because I just want him to have his own. I will, of course, be focusing on finishing Lev's fanfiction, which is entitled "Estrella". Feel free to read it when you have time! It will be updated daily, if possible, and will be up every 5 PM [PST] (and that is if I am able to finish the chapter beforehand).

There are more upcoming books and oneshots, and if I was a robot and was able to make clones of myself, I might've written everything at once. But, since I am only me, myself, and I—I can only write one or two at a time.

There are upcoming fanfics that are itching to publish, but I think I will only publish this specific one once I have completed the drafts (It'd be fun if y'all guessed who the character is, but okay).

Summary of this announcement:

- New book: Estrella | A Haiba Lev Fan-fiction
- updates every 5 PM [Philippine Standard Time]
- New book or Haikyuu Oneshots: Dos will be done
- Revisions of the previous oneshots will be done
- Kenma will have his own oneshot book ;)
- A secret upcoming book

Thank you so much for reading my oneshots, and fanfictions! I will have more time soon, so please do look forward for updates! I love you all so much for making my day happy with notifications from votes and comments, and I thank you of course for reading the stories I write. I will continue to do so in the future, so please stay tuned!

I love you all!!! Have a great day/night!

With all the love she can give,
Maddy.