nishinoya x reader (ii)

this is the part two of the nishinoya oneshot from before. it took a long ass while but uhm here it is!

enjoy :)

————

"Let's try this... you and me.. be my girlfriend, (Y/n)?" He's pretty serious about this, and I don't know.. "I've longed for this, (Y/n).. please say yes.."

I brush his hair, smiling as I smelled the familiar scent, though it's mixed with a bit of perfume. "I can't say no." He pulled me into a tight hug, lifting me off my feet, and now he's spinning me around. "Noya.."

He puts me down and I then see his smile, he's so happy. "I finally have you as my girlfriend! I love you!" He cupped my cheeks and pampered my face with kisses, chuckling and smiling, completely unable to contain his happiness. "What should we do first?"

"Uhm.. rest?" He blinks for a few times, snickering then bursting into laughter. "You really forget when you're excited. Come on.." He nods and plants one last kiss on my lips before letting me drag him to my room.

I get some clothes to get changed, and he voluntarily leaves the room to give me space. The pervert's nice today.... He's not peeking or anything...

I call him in and he happily enters the room, giving me a hug first thing when he saw me. This is all too sudden, especially that he went all the way here just to do this. He's insane, and I won't lie, I feel moved..

He laid in bed, groaning and grunting to himself. He looks like he's thinking of something. "What's wrong?"

"We just got together today.... and we're going to sleep on the same bed.... and.... you're not wearing a bra..... and uhm.." He explains, his voice getting more quiet with every word. "You might be uncomfortable."

Now that he said it, I did take off my bra.. and it might be uncomfortable. But, it'd be bad for me to push him away just because of it.. but still... wearing no bra.. What should I do? I don't want him to sleep on the couch.

"I can sleep somewhere—"

"S-Stay.. uhm.. just sleep here with me. I-I think I-I'll be fine.." He furrows his brows, looking at me worriedly. "I don't want you to sleep on the couch... that's uncomfortable."

"Then are you okay with having your horny boyfriend beside you while you sleep without a bra on?" I look away, my cheeks heating up all of a sudden. "I'm kidding.. I don't want you to be uncomfortable either. Don't worry, I won't touch you." He put the blanket aside and pat the empty space on the bed. "Let's sleep."

I lay beside him and he fixes the blanket to cover my body, pulling me to him with his hand on my waist. I can smell him... he smells really nice. I still can't grasp that I'm dating my childhood best friend.

"(Y/n).." I hum, feeling his lips on my forehead. "Should I tell you how much I love you?" I look up with wide eyes, my cheeks are probably crimson red right now. "Why do you look so surprised?"

"I mean.. this is all too sudden.. well for me at least." He smiled and kissed my lips, brushing my hair away from my face. "Even though.. I've held these feelings in for almost my whole life.. this is just.."