"You're the who's gorgeous..." Sana said...

TZUYU'S ATTIRE:

"Really??? ..."

"Mmmm... Why did you let your bangs down??.." Sana said as she gently touch Tzuyu's bangs...

"I don't know either 😂

"I don't know either 😂..."

"It's suits on you, you're amazing.." Sana said as she hugs the latter...

"You too Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu kissed her forehead...

Minutes later they're now heading to Chou Label. Tzuyu and Sana was riding in the same car while the other Unnie's are on the other car since they will still pickup Mina and Chaeyoung in their hotel.

"Love, your hands are cold..." Tzuyu said...

"I'm nervous...." Sana answer...

Tzuyu kissed her hand as she smile to the latter...

"Don't be nervous, relax... I'm here Love.. I'm with you. okay?.."

"Arasso ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ..."

When they arrived at the Chou Label Building, TWICE members including Chaeyoung was accommodate quickly by the staffs, they guide the girls through their table...

Meanwhile, Mr.Chou was now on stage and he was now giving her speech...

"Before the fashion show starts, I would like to introduce to all of you my lovely daughter-in-law, Chou-Minatozaki Sana..."

The audience and business man including some famous artist under Chou Label stand up and clap their hands...

Tzuyu held Sana's hand, as they walks through the stage... Camera's was flashing endlessly as the medias was taking many shots...

"Dear, please give some speech..." Mr.Chou smile at her and handed the mic. Sana gladly accept it ...

"大家晚上好。我是来自日本的Minatozaki Chou Sana。我也是TWICE韩国女子组合的成员。感谢您对我的热烈欢迎。很高兴见到你们所有人。请照顾我. (Good evening to all of you. I'm Minatozaki Chou Sana from Japan. I'm also a member of Korean Girl Group TWICE. Thank You for your warm welcome to me. I'm happy to meet all of you. please take care of me)...."