Chapter 38

Friday 6:30 AM Sana and Tzuyu as long as the Unnie's are now starting to packed their things because 2 hour later they will going to travel in Guanziling Lin Kuei Yuan Hot Spring Resort...

"Love, is your luggage already done???."

"Yeah..."

"Okay, I'll just gonna put this to the car..."

After putting all their things in the car Tzuyu went back to their room to asked Sana for breakfast...

"Love, Let's have our breakfast now..." Tzuyu said...

"Arasso..."

Tzuyu walks closer to the latter as she held Sana's hand...
When they went downstairs, they saw Nayeon having her breakfast alone...

"Nayeon, Unnie..." Sana greeted Nayeon and seated beside her..

"You're here..."

"Where's Jihyo and Momo Unnie??." Tzuyu asked..

"They're still upstairs, they're not yet done packing their things." Nayeon said..

"Unnie, when Dahyun and Jeongyeon will coming here???.."

"I think this coming Sunday."

"Ohhhh... Okay...I miss them already.."

"Don't worry, you will see them soon." Nayeon said as she smile to Sana...

"Love, here's your food..." Tzuyu said as she put down the cereal meal...

"Komawo ( ◜‿◝ )♡.."

"You seems in a good mood today?.." Nayeon said...

"Uhmm, Maybe? 😅..."

"She's excited to see Chaeyoung Unnie tho..." Tzuyu pout, as she seated and start eating...

"Ehhhh????..." Nayeon looks at Sana, but Sana just smile at her...

"Ey, Sana~ya... Are you cheating with Tzuyu right now????.." Nayeon asked.

"Uhmmmm, No..." Sana said... "Tzuyu knows about it tho..." Sana added...

"You're allowing her to flirt with Chaeyoung????.."

"Uhmmm. Maybe Yes, Maybe No..." Tzuyu said...

"Ya ~ You guy's are making me dizzy .." Nayeon said.

"Ha ha ha what if we changing partners???.."

"What???." Sana asked. "What do you mean by that????..." Sana's eyebrows are now furrowed....

"I mean, we exchange you can have Chaeyoung Unnie and I can have Mina Unnie.." Tzuyu jokingly said.

"NO!!.." Sana stood up as she gave Tzuyu a death glare before she went upstairs...

"Love?!..."

"Tzuyu....." Nayeon looks at Tzuyu . 

"I'm just joking ....." Tzuyu said...

"Sana is sensitive, for sure she is now pissed off..."

"I'll talk to her..."

"Good Luck Tzu..."

Tzuyu quickly went upstairs and when she opened the door, she found Sana crying in the bed...

"Love..." Tzuyu walks closer to her...

"Don't call me Love!.." Sana shouts at her.

"Stop crying now, I'm just joking..." Tzuyu said...