Chapter 39

After 3 hours of driving they already arrived in Guanziling Lin Kuei Yuan Hot Spring Resort..

When they got their room numbers they quickly put their things on it and immediately went back to the dining hall to have some brunch.

"What's your plan today???.." Nayeon asked...

"We will going to stroll then take a nap after that Unnie." Mina said....

"How about you????.." Nayeon looks at Sana and Tzuyu..

"Uhmm, we will going to meet the Manager of this Resorts Later Unnie. We will discuss about the theme of our baby's gender reveal party..." Tzuyu explain...

"Arasso, I will go with Mina and Chaeyoung then.. since Jihyo and Momo will gonna both take a nap later..."

-

After having their brunch, Tzuyu and Sana went back to their room, because Sana wanted to take a shower since it's too hot ...

Tzuyu was in the bed, waiting for her wife as she already finish unpacking their things.

While waiting for Sana, Tzuyu's phone suddenly vibrates so check the person who message her and it was Mina...

.
.
.
.

Mina Unnie

Minari:
Tzuyu~ahhhh 🙂

C.Tzuyu:
Unnie! 🙂

Minari:
Sorry it takes time before I response to your message the other day...

Minari:
About your question, I agree with it 🙂
Let's do it ...

C.Tzuyu:
Whoahh ‼️
Really?! 😍

Minari:
Yeah 🙂
I'll just see you this evening then...

C.Tzuyu:
Arasso, I'll just gonna message you later..

Minari:
Okay (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ...
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why are you smiling????." Sana asked, Meanwhile Tzuyu quickly turned off her phone, she didn't notice the latter.

"Ahhh,  Elkie Unnie send some funny photos.." Tzuyu excuse...

"Ah, ~ Is she not coming here???.."

"I think she can't, she's busy right now Love .."

"Arasso..." Sana dried her hair and after that she join Tzuyu at the bed.

Sana starts to snuggle her body to the latter and it made this to Tzuyu to smile and hugs her back.. 

"Are you feeling fresh???." Tzuyu asked...

"Mmmm... It's too hot earlier..." Sana said.

"You smells good ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Sana's temple .

"How about you aren't you going to take a bath???.."

"Ehhhhh??? Why do I smell bad????..." Tzuyu suddenly pout...

"No, I mean it's too hot right now  I just wondering if you want to take a bath...."

"Later ( ◜‿◝ )♡..."