Chapter 20

Tzuyu was currently in the tent, and they're waiting for their foods for lunch to arrived, but she decided to go home since she wanted to have a lunch with her wife.

She stand from the chair and Her Manager saw her..

"Tzu, where are you going???.."

"Uhmm, Unnie. I wanted to have my lunch in home with my wife.. If it's okay???.."

Manager Unnie check her wrist watch...

"Arasso, but you need to be back here around one okay??? You still have one scene left ..."

"Arasso Unnie 🙂 Kamsahamnida.." Tzuyu bow her head..

"Okay, Drive safe..."

"Arasso 🙂...."

When Tzuyu headed to the Parking Lot, A Man from a far was looking at her, today he got a signal from his boss to shoot Tzuyu...

Tzuyu was about to opened her Car, when suddenly the Man quickly shoot her at her back shoulder for her to fall quickly...

The staffs and all the producers in the site quickly hear the gun shot, so they immediately went to the parking lot where they hear the gun shot and there they found Tzuyu lying on her own blood...  While the Man who shoot her quickly run away...

"Tzuyu!..." Manager Oppa quickly run to Tzuyu... "Ya~ Tzuyu wake up..." Tzuyu was unconscious so they quickly call an ambulance.....

Meanwhile, while the girls are talking Sana's phone suddenly vibrates...

"Ohhh, it's Tzuyu's Manager..." Sana said...while she read Manager Unnie's name on her screen. Sana quickly answer the call...

.
.
.
.
.

Manager
Unnie

Manager: Sana?...

Sana: Unnie...

Manager: Where are you???

Sana: I'm at home.. why??

Manager: Tzuyu...

Sana: Tzuyu???...

Nayeon, Momo and Jihyo suddenly looks at Sana when they hear Tzuyu's name...

Manager:  S-Someone shoot her...

Sana suddenly froze when she hear it..

Sana: W-What????...

"Sana, what happened???." Momo quickly walks closer to Sana.

Manager: Don't leave the house okay, We will inform you later...

Sana: Where is Tzuyu right now????..

Sana didn't control her emotions as he was now burst into tears...

Manager: She's still in the operating room..