Chapter 32

Morning, Tzuyu and Sana was currently preparing since today is the big day for them since they will be know their baby's gender ...

"Are you ready Love???.." Tzuyu asked, as she was waiting for Sana for over 30 minutes...

The latter was still putting some make up and she didn't even wear her clothes yet..

"Just wait a minute..." Sana said ....

"Daebak...." Tzuyu just shook her head..

Sana saw it and she face the latter...

"Wait, are you annoyed right now 😤??.." Sana asked as her eyebrows furrowed...

"Huh?? Of course not... Go ahead, just take your time love 😁..."

-

After 30 minutes finally Sana was already finished, Tzuyu held her hand and they walk downstairs...

"You're going now???." Mrs.Chou asked..

"Yes, Mom."

"Whoahhh, I'm excited 😍.." Nayeon said..

"Ehhhh??? Tzuyu will not gonna tell us the gender of their baby tho 😅 we still need to wait until the Gender Reveal Party.." Jihyo said..

"Awww...." Nayeom pout..

"Jihyo Unnie is right..." Momo agree.

"I'll just gonna message you later if I already know the result.."

"Arasso..."

"Okay, Go ahead... And drive safe okay??.."

"Okay, Mom.."

-

They are now on their way to Tzuyu's Mom Family Hospital... Sana seems nervous and Tzuyu noticed it so she quickly held her hand and gently rubs her using her thumb.

"Are you okay???.."

"Mmmm, Yeah I'm fine🙂..."

"Are you sure? Your hands are cold.."

"It's because I'm nervous tho, I'm nervous and excited at the same time...." Sana said.

"Me too Love... My heart beat starts to beat so fast.." Tzuyu smile at her...

After an hour of driving they already arrived at the hospital, When they arrived Tzuyu's Āyí (Auntie) quickly accommodate them.

"So your private doctor is Doctor Park????.." Doctor Shu said..

"Yes..." Tzuyu answer..

"She's actually my classmate during when I study in Korea. I know her personally.."

"Really???.."

"Yeah.. by the way, your wife is beautiful..." Doctor Shu said as she looks at Sana...

"XièXiè 🙂..." Sana smile and bow her head.

"Doctor Park send me all the details, You guy's undergo in IVF process, and I read all the paper's and I already know the gender of your baby ~  since Doctor Park send me all the process she done to Sana.

"It's okay with us whatever gender our baby is as long as the baby is healthy..."

"Don't worry, Doctor Park did a great Job she choose all the healthy embryos... So, can we start now????..." 

After setting up, Sana's ultrasound was now starting...

"Do you see this tiny little thing here???.." Doctor Shu said as she pointed something in the monitor... "That's your baby 🙂..."