Chapter 55

Tzuyu with their parents along with Momo Nayeon and Jihyo are patiently waiting outside the room because Sana is now currently giving birth to their daughter..

After 3 hours Doctor Park came out from the room ...

"Sana did well (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')  your baby is healthy.. you can go inside now, Sana and your baby is waiting for you." Doctor Park Said..

Tzuyu slowly walks in the room and she saw Sana lying in the bed while carrying her baby on her chest.

"Tzuyu~ah (~ ̄³ ̄)~..." Sana mumbled the moment she saw Tzuyu...

Tzuyu suddenly smile when she finally saw her baby... "She's beautiful ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡.." Tzuyu said while looking to Minju... "C-Can I touch her????". She asked.

"Of course Tzu..."

Tzuyu gently put her hand to baby Minju's head...

"She's so tiny (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ...."

"She looks likes you Tzu ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡..."

"Thank You Love, Thank you for giving birth to Minju ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu lean closer as she kissed Sana's crown.

"I love you (✿ ♡‿♡).."

"I love you More ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

-

Baby Minju already meet her grandparents, Tzuyu and Sana's parents are very happy to see her.... Especially TWICE Momo, Jihyo and Nayeon are glady to meet Tzuyu and Sana's little Minju...

The couple stayed at the hospital for almost 4 days since Doctor Park still monitor the baby's condition specially Sana after four Days they already discharged in the Hospital...

-

CHOU'S RESIDENCE

Sana was carrying the baby and they are both resting in their room. Tzuyu and Sana decided to let Minju in their room so that in case of emergency they can quickly take some action...

"Love, I already prepared your breakfast..  eat first..." Tzuyu said as she put down the tray.. 

"Arasso, hold Minju then ...." Sana slowly and gently give Minju to Tzuyu...

"Hi, Baby 🙂..." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Minju's head... "Kiyowo (灬º‿º灬)♡ you looks so tiny (◕દ◕)..."

After carrying Minju Tzuyu decided to put down the baby in the crib and went to Sana...

"Are you okay???? (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Tzuyu asked...

"Yeah ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ did you eat already???.."

"No not yet, I'll just eat later..."

"Tzu, you should eat. Just get some food and eat here..."

"Arasso (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

Tzuyu get some food downstairs, And after that she went back to their room.

"How's Minju???.." Sana asked..

Tzuyu looks at Minju's direction. "She's sleeping ( ◜‿◝ )♡..."

"I will breastfeed her later..."

"Arasso... 🙂...."

"I'm very happy, that finally we already meet her (*˘︶˘*).。*♡..."

"Me too Love (´ε` ) don't worry I will take care the both of you (✿ ♡‿♡).."

"Komawo ♡(> ਊ <)♡..."

-

Morning TWICE visits Sana they also brought some gifts for Minju...

"Kiyowo (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Nayeon said as she was carrying baby Minju ...

"She looks like Tzuyu... This little will gonna be pretty amazing when she grows up..." Mina said  while she gently caressing baby Minju's head...

"She's not crying???..." Momo asked.

"She do earlier, around 3:00 o'clock... She feel hungry ^^..."

"You guys gonna stay all night, because of this little one..." Chaeyoung said... "She's a heavy sleeper..." She added.

-

After leaving Tzuyu and Sana the couple take a nap... Baby Minju sleep after Sana breastfeed her.. While The couple are lying on the bed...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Mmmmm???.."

"Look, I take some photos of Baby Minju earlier... It's cute isn't??? (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Sana said as she show the photos on her phone..

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, it is... Can I post it???."

" Yeah, (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I'm sure Sapphires will gonna happy to see her..."

"Sure they are (*˘︶˘*).。*♡..."

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"Mmmm???.."

Sana slowly touch Tzuyu's eyes... "You look so tired...  You're eyes seems sleepy..." Sana said.. "Take some rest, This time I will take care of you..."

"Thank you ,but I love taking care of you 🙂 Just take care of Minju ( ˘ ³˘)♥ I also don't want you to get tired ...."

-

3:25 AM in the morning, Sana and Tzuyu suddenly woke up the moment they hear Minju crying hard...

Tzuyu quickly stood up, she switched the lights and check their baby...

"Why are you crying baby???..." Tzuyu carry Minju in her arms and she dance her..."shhhhhh....are you hungry????..."

"I think she is Tzu..." Sana said...

"You want milk huh???... Stop crying now Mommy will give you milk...." Tzuyu sweetly said as she gave Minju to Sana...

The moment Minju sips some milk on her Mommy Sana, she suddenly stop crying ...

"Aigoooo....our little Minju's day is night...." Tzuyu said while looking at her..

"She's sweating Tzu...."

"Wait, I'll get some towel..."

Tzuyu get a clean towel and she gently wipe Minju's face...

"She also have a fluppy cheeks like yours love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤... It's reddish , kiyowo..." Tzuyu said while caressing Minju's cheeks.

"Tzuuuuu..."

"Mmmmm???.."

"What if Minju grow up, how can we can we explained to her our situation?? I mean our family? She will probably look for her father..." Sana worriedly said as she was staring to their baby.

"We will slowy explain to her, I'm sure Minju will understand if we will explain properly.."

"What if ...." Sana wasn't able to finish what she was trying to say since Tzuyu quickly cut her off..

"Don't think too much 🙂.." Tzuyu smile and messed Sana's hair. "We will explain to her everything, we will not hide anything to her... Trust me Love, Minju will accept us as her parents she will accept our family... So, Don't worry too much okay?.."

"Arasso, It just that... I'm just thinking about the possibility..."

"Love, we are Minju's parents... She came from me, you carry her in your womb for nine months... Nothing will gonna changed that... We will raised her with full of respect, we will be a good parents to her... Don't think negative Love..."

"Komawo, thank you for enlighten my mind... Thank you for giving me strength Tzuyu~ah ❤️..."

"I love you Sana, I love you both ( ˘ ³˘)♥ you guys are my life now 🙂.." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Sana's lips.

"I love you too Tzuyu~ah (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ we are very thankful because we have you in our lives..."

xxxxx