Chapter 30

After they talk Sana and Tzuyu just found their selves lying on each other's arms...

"Is your wound is still hurt???.." Sana worriedly asked..

"Uhmmm, It's still a little bit but I can handle it..." Tzuyu said..

"I will clean it later, I didn't have the chance to  clean it yesterday..."

"Arasso...." Tzuyu said as she put her hands to the latter's waist.....

Sana noticed that Tzuyu was intently staring at her..

"Why????.." Sana curiously asked..

"Nothing... It just that, I thought you will never talk to me again..." Tzuyu said...

"I was just annoyed with you, but I also can't resist not to talk to you.. I'm also afraid the moment you ignore me the other night..."

"Sorry for being too possessive...."

"It's alright... ~ I just compliment Chaeyoung but it doesn't mean that I didn't appreciate you that night... you're still my gorgeous wife Tzuyu~ah..." Sana said as she gently caressed the latter's face...

"Komawo ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Sana's forehead..

"Please if you're irriated or mad at me, please don't go to bar. I believe  the fact that you can't cheat on me but there's a lot of people inside the bar who can actually take advantage on you.. I don't want that to happen..."

"Arasso... I understand. I promise not to drink anymore and I promise not to go to the bar if I'm mad or irritated..."

"That's good to hear (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"I love you Sana (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"I love you more my yoda ( ˘ ³˘)💚..." Sana lean closer and kissed Tzuyu's lips...

-

After cuddling for half of an hour Tzuyu and Sana decided now to go downstairs...

Nayeon, Jihyo and Momo was now done baking some cookies and they are currently watching some movies in the living room, when suddenly they was surprised to see Tzuyu & Sana holding each other's hand...

"You guy's are okay now???.." Jihyo asked.

"Mmmm 🙂.." Tzuyu answer..

Tzuyu and Sana seated in the couch..

"Ya ~ you guys are always fighting  eh?? the fact that you can't resist each other after all..." Nayeon said..

"We fight because we love each other 🙂.." Tzuyu said as she kissed Sana's hand...

"Daebak..." Momo said... "Your house is full of ants Tzu... They're biting me..." Momo pout as she scratching her so called itchy arms...

"How are you??? Are you okay now???.." Nayeon asked.  Sana smile and nod before she lean to Tzuyu's shoulder....

"You two looks like a baby..." Jihyo said as she shook her head...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sana is my baby..." Tzuyu answer as she kissed the latter's crown... "Right??? 😁.."

"I love you ❣️..." Sana said...

"Daebak...." Momo shook her head.. "I'm out of this..." She stood up... "I miss Dahyun....😭..." She cried and went upstairs...

"Kiyowo 😅..." Sana laugh because of Momo...

Jihyo and Nayeon followed Momo upstairs since they can't stand Tzuyu and Sana's sweetness..