Facts about this book

Hey guys! I'm back but well not really, lol! I'll be taking a break from writing stories and instead, I'm going to be editing the books I've already published. I'll come back with new books in most likely October or late September.

Anyway, if you guys would like a bonus chapter, just say yes here or pm me! I felt like this book was left off kind of incomplete; I wasn't satisfied with the way it ended, so if you guys would like that, just let me know. 

ALSO for those of you who do write, if you guys want you can write a one chapter fanfiction for this book, send it to me and I'll publish it here as alternative chapters! (Thought I'd do something fun.) Pm me if interested! 

FACTS ABOUT THIS BOOK:

1. This book was supposed to be a two-part series. 

~At the end of book one, Tyler was supposed to leave DC and go work for his father in LA (he would not have a choice) But he leaves without knowing that Arabella is Pregnant and the two lose contact with each other for ten years. 

~In book two Arabella has a miscarriage and three years later moves to LA after being promoted at Vogue magazine/Conde Nast. There she meets a man, gets engaged, and years later bumps into Tyler whose fathers business is buying shares from her company....the rest is history. 

^^I eliminated this plot halfway through the book because I was too lazy to make a second book and I was afraid I wouldn't commit to it so I changed it to the arranged marriage plot and made it one book, that's also why there's so many chapters!

2. After I eliminated plot 1 (minus the being too lazy to write the second book), the next plot I came up with was not actually the arranged marriage plot but instead of Arabella being engaged to another man, she and Aaron would date after Tyler leaves because he was the one by her side after her miscarriage, and the second book would be their love triangle. 

3. After I eliminated this plot as well ^^ Aaron and Max were supposed to date after Max came out the closet. But after contemplation I thought that was too cliche and predictable and they had a great bromance, I didn't want to spoil that. 

4. Arabella and Nate (Erika's brother) were supposed to date before her and Tyler ever could.  

5. Tessa and Nessa were supposed to be older and Tyler was supposed to hook up with Tessa which puts a strain on his and Arabella's friendship butttt that was a very toxic plot so NO.

6. Aaron was supposed to die in the end after tackling Ryan at the wedding. I changed this plot legit the same day I wrote the last chapter because I didn't want my favourite character to die. (I spent weeks contemplating whether or not I should kill him off and I almost did, that's why I emphazied on his character in the last chapters and how much of a good friend he was to both Tyler and Arabella even though he had feelings for her. 

7. Amongst contemplating if Aaron should die, I decided for a split second that Tyler should die but I knew my readers would probably try to kill me and I love my life so I eliminated that as well. 

8. This entire book (as you can tell) was unplanned. I started the plot as a girl who was deemed a slut from highschool and has to redeem herself and prove to people that she wasn't. Along the way, each plot came to mind and I just went with the flow. 

9. I actually started writing this book in 2018 but never published it because I lost interest. If it weren't for my friend who told me that this book was actually good and pushed me to publish it, It wouldn't be here today So THANK YOU MARK. ;))))

THAT CONCLUDES MY FACTS ABOUT THIS BOOK!

Tell me, which plot would you guys have rathered? Let me know in the comments, love you all!