The Forbidden Fruit | 9

Arabella's POV

Arabella's POV

After struggling to fit two more pair of jeans into my bag, I successfully zipped it all the way up and dragged it towards my bed. I placed it at my feet and slumped down onto my chair before the computer desk, a loud sigh escaping my lips as I relaxed against the leather seat.

Today we were leaving for the "retreat" and I may or may have not packed like an entire freaking suitcase, I know I was being dramatic but I needed to take precautionary measures. "I simply dislike you Ace, I like men just how I take my coffee, black." She snipped down the line, I slapped a hand over my mouth to prevent myself from hollering and just the look on her face was enough to set anyone off.

For a moment I forgot that I was still angry at her for making Tyler kiss. "The most ravishing girl," if only I could go back and fly across that bon fire and rip his lips off of her mouth, I would have done it.

Erika knew that I was still mad at her, I tried my best at ignoring her for the past few days just to get my point across and obviously there were a few benefits from being angry with your best friend. Believe me, they'll do anything in their will power to have you speaking to them again.

Little does she know that I'm not even upset with her anymore. I just love the fact that for the past few days I didn't have to spend a dime on any food and drinks in the cafeteria. Thank you very much, Erika.

"So ugh are you ready for the retreat?" She asked after hanging up the phone. I spun on the chair, turning to face her, and I almost chuckled at the wary look on her face as she stared back at me, almost as if I were about to leap out of the chair and attack her beautiful face.

"What? spending three days in the wild. Of course I'm ready to get the West Nile virus and leave there looking like a burnt chicken nugget." I scoffed sarcastically, smirking as the visible nerves on her face softened when she realized I didn't answer with a glare or a middle finger to her face.

"Are you still mad at me for making–and non-intentionally–Tyler kiss Tailor? She's a bitch by the way and if it makes you feel any better, she has Syphilis and he maybe caught it as well."

Bursting into a fit of laughter I leaped off the chair and slumped down onto the bed next to her, wrapping my arms tightly around her body I gave her one of my many special bear hugs, planting a kiss onto her cheek, "I'm not mad at you, Erika. I can never be actually mad at you, believe me."

She planted a kiss onto my cheek and returned the hug, sighing softly in content. "I know, Ditto."

I shoved her away from me, giggling hysterically at the dumbfounded look on her face before she joined in with me soon after. After several minutes of laughing for apparently no reason, we soon settled down from our giggling fit and it was finally time to go down to the lounge so we could meet up with the students and teacher to go on this retreat.