The Forbidden Fruit | 33

Arabella's POVLonger chapter ahead

Arabella's POV
Longer chapter ahead

Keeping my gaze locked on the mirror, I ruffled my hands through my hair and ran my finger over my chapped lip. I sighed heavily and painted my lips with the ruby red lipstick before capping it and slipping it into my purse.

When I was done with styling my hair as well, I staggered towards my shoe rack and slipped my feet into my red sequined stilettos.

I skimmed my dress and frowned at it, I rattled my brain to understand if I were a bit overdressed or underdressed, I pulled out my phone frantically and slammed my fingers across the screen.

Me: SOS! Drop everything and come to our room, please! It's an emergency!

I groaned deeply and glanced down at my fairly small boobs before letting out a humorous guffaw at how lucky I was to not have big boobs, I mean how can women with big boobs even sleep on their stomach.

I love my miniature pancakes.

Rika90210: I'll be there ASAP AND IT BETTER BE WORTH IT BECAUSE I WAS VERY, VERY BUSY!

Rolling my eyes, I flew my phone onto my bed and twirled around in the mirror whiles admiring myself till someone burst into the room and slammed the door shut behind her very loudly. "Okay, what's the–woah, oh my god you look incredible!" She gawked in awe as she appeared behind me. I stared at her reflection in the mirror and pouted. "Okay, what's the problem. Why are you so down if you look so hot."

I groaned deeply and ran my hands down my dress as I twirled around to bore my eyes into hers. "I feel too overdressed just for a dinner with my boss. Yet I don't wanna dress in something all that casual before he thinks I can't dress! I mean this is a fashion industry!" I squealed nervously.

Erika stared at me silently and intently for a few moments before hooting in laughter. Doubling over to clutch her stomach, she let out an ear shrieking laugh before regaining her posture.

"Oh lord and I delayed my flight for this." She murmured humorously as I stared at her in complete and utter confusion. "You look lovely Bella. You're not overdressed nor underdressed. This is dinner after all so that means your outfit is perfect even if it's just with your boss. And FYI, if I weren't straight I'd totally hit that." She winked.

"You really mean it?" I mumbled as I twirled around to stare at myself once more. "Yes! Even Tyler would hit that." She smirked. My mouth hung low in shock and I quickly spun around and pursed my lips in a thin line to stop another laugh from escaping them.