The Forbidden Fruit | 18

Tyler's POV

Tyler's POV

"I always knew you had the hots for me," Ace snorted, wiggling his brows towards me as he stumbled out of the room. Placing both hands against his back I shoved him forward which resulted in him tripping over his own feet and tumbling to the ground with a loud thud. He groaned in pain and peered up at me, his eyes glistening with amusement.

"First you sexually harass me and now you abuse me. Typical–stereotypical man." He scoffed. I outstretched my hand towards him but he brushed it away and pushed himself off the ground.

"Lights!" Max exclaimed loudly. I moved towards the wall and flicked the switch on, watching as the bright white light flooded the room. Arabella gasped loudly as she gripped onto Erika's hand tightly, her eyes flickering over the colourful control panels.

Aaron smirked as he lowered himself onto one of the chairs and reached towards the panel, he flickered on a few switches then pressed a red button and leaned backwards in relaxation.

"What did you just do?" Erika asked as she leaned over the chair to take a closer look at the controls. "I just set on every game baby and now we scavenge for tokens to play them, so come on."

Erika squealed in excitement, grabbed onto Ace's hands and anxiously tugged him out of the room. "I wanna play just dance."

"Just dance?" Max asked Aaron, his brows wiggling. Aaron nodded his head and high fived Max before they both stumbled out of the room, leaving Arabella and me alone. "You coming Mr I-make-my-friends-break-into-arcades?" Bella asked smugly as she leaned onto the frame of the door. I flashed her a smirk and shook my head as I sauntered towards her and grasped her hands in mine.

She pursed her lips in a thin line and nodded her head as I flickered the lights off and pulled her out of the room and down the hallway towards the stairs that led to the actual fun of the arcade.

"This is probably one of the most thrilling things I've done in a while." She mumbled.

"See I'm fun!" I gasped sheepishly, she smiled in what seemed to be astonishment before composing her facial structure to stoic as she muttered 'whatever' under her breath. "What do you wanna play first, I mean that is if you wanna play."

"I wanna play the pink panther game, every arcade that I go to I always play it because it gives you hella tickets." She squealed as we tumbled towards so said game. "All these games give lots of tickets. They're just rigged by the staff to take your money." I mumbled as she hopped towards it, her eyes scanning the coin slot.

"I don't have coins." She pouted cutely, the dim lights above her head illuminated across her face, giving me a clearer view of the small details that you wouldn't have seen if you hadn't shown a flashlight against it.