Chapter Twenty Nine.

Start from the beginning

 --------

My suitcases were packed by the time he came home. I was sitting in the living room of the suite with them at my feet and as soon as he saw them it looked like he’d just been ran over by a bus or a train or something because his eyes became wide with fear as he ran over and grabbed the suitcase when I tried to grab it first.

            “No.” He whispered, the tears coming into his eyes. “Not again Sophia. Not again.”

            “Justin what the hell were you thinking? Did you think Chantel would make me jealous? Is that what you wanted to happen?”

            “I was trying to make a point.” He replied, sitting down next to me even when I didn’t want him to. “You don’t want me to be around Chantel because we’ve had a history yet you can go and see Ben all you want with no problem? You’re hypocritical Sophia and it drives me crazy because you’re all fucking packed to leave so quickly when you didn’t even let me explain myself. You weren’t even there for my show tonight and that hurt me a lot more than you know.”

            “Then why the hell am I here?” I choked out. “Why the hell are we continuing something that is going to be destroyed in the end anyways? We don’t ever stop fighting and I’m sorry but bringing Chantel there to make a point didn’t make one at all. If anything it just showed how immature you are. You could have just simply brought up the point but instead you had to bring her there in person? Seriously? Do you not understand that we have a fucking child coming? Does that matter to you at all?”

            He was silent after he heard me, the both of us not speaking a single word to each other. This was exactly how I knew it would play out and I just honestly don’t know what to do anymore. I didn’t have a plan to fix this.

            “I think it’s best for me to just go back to New York.” I whispered, tearing my gaze from his. “The next flight’s at-“

            “ENOUGH!”

            His fist slammed into the wall, knocking over a lamp when he finally exploded. All I could do was stare at him in shock.

            “YOU ARE SO FUCKING SELFISH. SO FUCKING SELFISH. WE’RE HAVING A BABY SOPHIA. YOU’RE HAVING MY KID TOO. I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS LEAVING SHIT. I’M DONE.”

            “I’M SELFISH?!” I screamed, getting up so I could get into his face. “I’M SELFISH? WAS I THE ONE THAT FUCKING BROUGHT A WHORE TO THAT MEET AND GREET TONIGHT? WAS I THE ONE THAT LEFT ME IN THAT HOSPITAL? WAS I THE ONE THAT LEFT SO EASILY TO GO FUCK ANOTHER WHORE? WERE YOU THE ONE TO SIT THERE AND WEEP ALONE AT THE LOSS OF OUR DAUGHTER? WERE YOU THE ONE THAT WAS ABANDONED? GOD, I CAN’T STAND YOU!”

            He was in shock and we were both sobbing like lunatics. I tried to gasp for air but I couldn’t breathe and all my body allowed me to do was sink to the floor and rock back and forth, my knees being hugged up to my chest so I could cry.

            “I-I CAN’T DO THIS!” I sobbed. “I’M DONE JUSTIN. I’M DONE.”

            “S-Sophia please.”

            And then he sunk down next to me and held my hands in his.

            “I know all we do is fight but Sophia I can’t live without you. We’re going through a rough patch baby but please don’t give up. I-I know what I said but I didn’t mean it.”