"it's okay i'll take dante to work with me."

"okay bye."

"bye."

she settled on the couch while i grabbed my bag and headed out the door then hopped into my car and made my way to work with a smile on my face, when i arrived i spotted yasmin and the guys except from edwin and austin who had the day off.

i hopped out my car and walked into the building before they all turned to me so i grinned and raised my right hand up with the promise ring on my finger, "zion proposed?" yasmin questioned in shock and the guys widened their eyes, "no it's a promise ring." i chuckled as i shook my head.

"oh, too bad, but it's a pretty big promise ring?"

"literally what i said and camila said this morning but apparently if we actually get married then the engagement ring will be bigger."

"he said that?"

"yeah, so we'll wait and see."

"pull a sike and propose before him."

"i might so he doesn't buy an expensive ass ring."

"you know he won't let you."

"he won't know until it happens."

the guys shrugged and chuckled while yasmin rolled her eyes at them, "how was it meeting his family?" she asked with a smile, "great, dante is already settled in and was happily talking to them after a few minutes." i stated smiling.

"did zion do anything stupid to embarrass you?"

"surprisingly yes, elom spilled orange juice on zion's shirt so he took it off in front of us all and threw it in the washroom then when kekeli asked what was up with his scratched up back he pointed to me."

"that's not that embarrassing."

"still embarrassing enough for me to go red and want to slap zion."

"did you?"

"no but i had a talk with him and got nothing out of it."

"did you learn anything about zion from his family? did his parents tell funny stories of him?"

"that: no, but guys does the name prettymuch ring a bell?"

brandon and nick raised a brow like they were confused while yasmin actually was confused, "yeah it's our boyband." nick mumbled with a shrug and yasmin was surprised, "your what now?" she questioned with a raised brow.

then zion walked out the elevator and joined us with a smile while yasmin was still confused and surprised, "hey bubs." he said as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist then rested his chin on my head.

"yo, you guys were in a boyband?"

"yeah edwin, austin, nick, zion and i."

"for how long?"

"around four years."

"can i listen to a song?"