I descended the stairs expecting Lottie and the twins to be waiting with like half a bagel for me in the kitchen, but they were there. I rounded the corner of the downstairs hallway. I froze at what was in front of me. "Hi Caitlin. Is Caitlin? Sorry sometimes I just remember the number next to the name." Garret spoke with a spite.

I waved my hand causing Garret to fall to the floor. I tried to run back around the corner but my legs wouldn't move. I looked to my right where a line of water lined my hall. "Kanima venom. You're not gonna be moving for a long time." My body starts to shake as I fell on the floor, "Don't worry Caitlin. You're worth a lot of money, but you boyfriend's worth more, so I'm not gonna kill you. Well not yet." Garret touted before hitting my head to the floo and knocking me out.

~

"Caitlin!" I woke to Liam screaming my name. My body was covered in some sort of liquid.

"Please tell me that's just water."

"Yeah. Yeah what else would it be?"

"More Kanima venom." I explain when I see Liam's puzzled face, "It's a shapeshifter that creates this venom that paralyzes you. Where the hell are we?"

"Some sort of well."

Then I noticed the large blood stain on Liam's shirt, It was almost turning black Like the time on the bus with Scott headed to motel hell, "Why aren't you healing?"

"I'm- I'm not sure."

"Lift up your shirt." Liam did as I said. The cut was covered in black veins, slowly making their way up his body. "Wolfsbane. Look I don't know what type it is, which means I'm gonna have to burn it."

"That doesn't sound good. What happens if you don't?"

"It reaches your heart and you die."

"Okay yeah. You can burn it out."

"This is gonna hurt." I light my hand, "A lot." I started to move the flame around Liam's wound, paying close attention to his eyes as they shifted from blue to yellow, "You got to trust me Liam." Part of me knew that if they used yellow wolfsbane this would only stop the infection from spreading.

Liam let out a roar as I took my hand away. "Okay Liam listen to me, you're safe. Ish. There's no reason to wolf out." I tried as liam tried to fight his own shift from the pain. "Pain keeps you human." I mutter lighting a new flame and pressing it to his wrist. When Liam calmed down I helped him back up from the floor, "Sorry, it's just I don't feel like being mauled."

"You don't trust me?"

"I don't even trust Isaac when he gets that out of control. Come on, we got to find a way out of here." I grab one stone that was sticking out, remembering the dumb rock climbing classes from last year. Slowly I raise my foot to a different rock.

"Can't you like, fly?"

"No I can not fly." I yell back, my grip getting looser. I pain moved through my head as a set of images pasted over my mind. Scott on the phone with Garret, Lydia Lottie and Stiles with Parrish. Mason and Liam on a run. Violet getting taken from an armored car.

"CAITLIN!" Liam screamed.

"Ow." I moan sitting up from the water.

"What just happened?"

"I had a vision. Visions. The only idea I have is that we're near the nemoton, because now they don't just randomly come on."

"Mind telling me what the nemomton is?"

"Supernatural tree stump."

"Good to know. Look maybe you should just stay on the ground, I can try to climb up, get us help."