Chapter 37: Preparation

Start from the beginning

"Huh? What?" I asked. Cy-Bark wagged his tail and responded. "Finally i'm awake!" This made me smile, i also created him with the same power i had. So this means, he can be our ticket to getting rid of my dad once and for all.

Chase pov

So the tree went like this. "Everest, you can't fight by the way, Rocky said you can only watch for here and there." I told Everest, she gave she a disappointed look, i guess she wanted to help...

Chase
V.s
Alan

Skye
V.s
Crystal

Zuma
V.s
Spots

Gaby
V.s
Cindy

Rubble
V.s
Marshall

Kevin
V.s
Rex

"So me and you, Chase?" Alan asked i nodded and i handed the paper to Kevin and he passed it to Zuma. We found the perfect patch of grass to fight in, the pups huddled around us. "Go!" Zuma announced.

I ran towards Alan i tackled him down and he punched my face. I responded by punching him back but he moved his head and he kicked me off. I landed on the grass and puffed out the oxygen i had in my lungs. I gasped for air as i saw Alan running towards me. He was about to kick me but i grabbed his leg and slammed him on the ground.

I got up and i grabbed him again and threw him back down, puffing his oxygen out too. He gasped just i did and i punched his face and then strangled him. He was gasping for more air, but i was blocking out his windpipe. He kicked me off and i launched towards the tree. As i hit my back on the tree, he caught his breath. I got up and ran towards him again. I tackled him but he turned my move against me.

He returned the strangle but i tried kicking him off, nothing worked! I only had one thing to do... "Alan wins!" Zuma said as i tapped out. He let go i was chocking for air, Alan offered me a paw and i accepted it. "Good fight, Chase." Alan said. I nodded and gave him a high-five, honestly i thought it would be a breeze for me i guess it wasn't.

"Ok, Skye versus Cwystal!" Zuma said as i hugged Skye. She let go and she went to the patch of grass. She was joined by Crystal and she looked as confident as ever. "Go!" Zuma announced.

Skye pov

Crystal ran towards me but i quickly moved put of the way and she missed me. I tackled her before she can tackle me. I punched her face and she punched back. She threw me off and i landed near the tree, almost hit it too. Crystal jumped on me and stepped on my chest and then punched my face while at it. I kicked her off to the tree behind me and she hit it face-first.

She feel down and when see feel i kicked her face and then scratched her chest. She yelped as i borrowed my claws into her chest and she scratched my face in return. I held on to my face as she slammed me down. Crystal then began to bite my neck and Zuma came in to break it up. "Stop, stop! No biting, Cwsytal is off of the tournament!" He said as he broke us apart.

Crystal sighed and helped me up without a word, my neck really hurt she had some serious teeth right there. "So who's next?" I asked as i held on to my neck. "Me versus Spots." Zuma said as he took the stand, joined by Spots. "This should be good." Marshall said he closely watched his brother get ready to fight the Chocolate Lab. "Go!" Zuma said as he ran towards the little Dalmatian.

Spots pov

I was tackled down by Zuma and he punched my jaw as i went down. Why was i always weak when it comes to fighting?! Marshall's strong and i'm super weak! I tried to kick Zuma off but he got off instead and got me by the neck and slammed me down to the ground, puffing the air out of my lungs. I gasped as i hit the hard Earth.