Chapter 16: Swim like Zuma!

Explicit Stuff: Clean Chapter!

The pups are having a great time in the bay. Everest and Rocky are splashing each other with water, Rocky sort of over came his phobia for Everest. Chase and Skys are swimming around in the bay. Marshall is chillin' in the sun. Rubble's with Zuma, learning how to swim like Zuma!
----------------------

Rubble pov

I was finally going to learn how to properly swim, i hope i can actually do this... "So you do this." Zuma said as he started showing me how to swim. I tried it and i started getting the hang of it. "Yes, i-i'm doing it!" I said in excitement.

Chase pov

I felt like doing a swimming contest so i asked Zuma if he wanted to do one. "Zuma, want to do a swimming contest?" I asked him. "Sure, Chase, HEY PUPS SWIMMING CONTEST!" Zuma
Shouted out loud.

The pups gathered around and were ready to swim. Zuma would be the judge, since he's already the expert swimmer. Here was the V.S

Chase
V.S.
Rocky

Skye
V.S
Rubble

Everest
V.S
Marshall

So i went up against Chase, how it went is who wins between me and Rocky will go against the winner of the second round.

So me and Rocky started the match! Me and Rocky started swimming towards the mid point and to turn around. I reached that part first and went around, a little faster than Rocky. I started to go back go the beach as fast as i could swim.

I looked back at Rocky and saw he was catching up some how. I started to go a bit faster and then Rocky and me were tired. Rocky then went ahead of me and saw we were near by the beach! I looked at Skye and swam faster and faster! Then...

"Chase wins!" Zuma said as i reached the beach first. "Yes!!!!" I shouted in victory. Me and Rocky paw-bumped to show acceptance. After all Rocky barely knew how to swim so he did great for a beginner. He joined up with Everest and gave her a hug. I went to Skye and she said.

"Good job, Chase!" She said. I hugged her, and she hugged back. "Thanks, Skye." I told her. It was now time for Skye to go against Rubble. I hope Skye can win.

Skye pov

Me and Chase let go of our hug and it was my turn to go against Rubble. "Alright, good luck, Rubble." I told him as i joined up with him. "Thanks, Skye, good luck to you too!" He told me.

Zuma then howled, signaling we can take off. Me and Rubble ran on the beach into the ocean and started swimming towards the end point. Rubble was ahead of me, surprisingly, and i was behind by a nose.

"Let's go, Skye!" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see it was Chase who was chanting my name. I started to get pumped up and swam faster. I eventually caught up to Rubble and he said. "Oh no!"

I won to the end point and i swam around and Rubble and me were a tie right now. Rubble passed me then i pasted Rubble. Rubble got tired, i think, because he started to swim slower and slower every second. I eventually went to beach and...

I won! "Skye is the winner!" Zuma announced. I howled and did a backflip as i went to the ocean. Rubble reached it and his tongue was sticking out. "Boy, am i tired." He said as he went to Marshall. He laid down and took a small nap.

Everyone laughed and now it was Marshall v.s Everest.

Everest pov

It was now me against Marshall. I went to the beach with Marshall and Zuma howled. We swam off and i started out with the lead! Marshall was behind, due to his late start. I looked back and he was catching up. I swam faster and faster, trying to win the end point part. Marshall was a better swimmer than i thought, also a faster one. He caught up to me and we were tied for the end part. Marshall passed me and i started to swim a bit faster.

Marshall looked back at me and he swam faster. I swam as fast as my paws could go. I was getting tired, and fast! Marshall was really close to the beach, and i saw i was a nose away! I swam faster than Marshall and...

Marshall passed me the last second! "Marshall is the winner!" Zuma announced. The pups cheered and i went to join Rocky. It was now time for round 2.

Skye
V.S
Marshall

Chase- waiting

Marshall pov

It was my turn to go against Skye. I stayed at the beach and waited for Skye join me here to race. She caught up with me and got ready to dive in, like what Zuma says!

Zuma howled and we went off. Skye had a small head start, because i always start a little late. I was a really fast swimmer, despite me being really clumsy, i was the second fastest swimmer if the group, Zuma being the first.

I caught up to Skye without a problem and we were neck and neck. At the end point Skye won me by a bit. Then we kept on going. She eventually got tired and i kept going and i was ahead of her! Yes, i can win the swimming finals! I then was real close to the beach and...

"Marshall wins, again!" Zuma said as the pups howled. I won, yes! Now it was time for the finals...

Chase pov

Marshall must be really tired, he did 3 in a row now! "Ok, let's go!" I said as i quickly hugged Skye. I caught up with Marshall and Zuma howled. We both started, Marshall started late. I looked back and saw Marshall was way behind from me!

I laughed and went on, i won to the end point and i saw Marshall was catching up. Me and Marshall were neck and neck, i kept going and i know Marshall will tire out eventually.

Marshall didn't even give out, we were really close to the beach and Marshall didn't show any sign of getting tired at all! I saw we were getting closer and closer to the beach, and Marshall passed me!

We eventually made it to the beach and... "MARSHALL IS THE CHAMPION!" Zuma shouted as the pups all howled.

"How do you do that, Marshall?" I asked him. Marshall chuckled and said. "Just swim like Zuma!"